I think i hate relationships now...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Nomad, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

honestly....i really think i don't want to be in another relationship with a girl.

fuck the stupid b.s. fuck the insecurities of both people, fuck how you do a lot of shit for her and she still makes you feel inadequate (sp?), fuck how she begs you to get a "special present" and when you do she doesn't even bother using it/wearing it. fuck stupid girls man. fuck the girl saying "oh he's just a friend" and then leaving you on your fucking 1 year anniversary for no clear reason, fuck the girl who decides that you're her option and she's become your priority. fuck listening to her fill your head with lies about wanting to marry you and have your kids and live together and especially fuck going to look at apartments to move in together with. fuck letting her know right before you fall asleep how much you appreciate her. fuck the stupidness of her actions and how you just know that you did nothing wrong but it all fell apart because you were too busy trying to be there for other friends. fuck the girl who leaves you even when she knows a good friend died earlier that week/night. fuck this stupid shit, i'm tired of it. i don't ever want to experience it again. i hate being let down like this and i especially despise this aftermath i'm caught in.

i apologize to the mods in here for my language, please forgive me i'm emo, just needed to vent.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

So be single :dunno: Being single can be fucking AWESOME as long as you don't bitch about wanting someone and accept it.

3. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

Sounds like you need to give her space, you sound super clingy.

4. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

i havent seen her in 2 months, ceased all communications with her after she was chasing after me when her "better option" backfired.

clinginess not found, frustration/anger towards her.....that is in high supply

i'm just pissed off and drunk

5. Decease

Decease New Member

i know THAT exact feeling of hatred, anger, bitterness, and all other mumbo jumbo crap that goes with it as well. Sometimes we get burned by those we care about and it completely fucken sucks.

Only thing I can tell you is live your life now for YOU and not for any girl out there. YOU dictate how you want to be treated, how you want to be happy, and all that good stuff. Shit easier said than done we all know that I'm guilty of not following my own advice sometimes.

6. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

everyone seems to say that being single is awesome but i've yet to hear of any reason why being single is actually awesome.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

:ugh: Are you kidding me? I can go down a list of reasons why I loved being single. Give me a few minutes.

8. Decease

Decease New Member

I think it could be awesome if you were the type to just date around casually and not be committed to anyone. You dont' have to worry about coming home a certain time, picking up phone calls, or answering to a gf. BUT that's only if you're like that or are you more of the type that wants to be in a committed relationship.

example: Jao - loves to be single and do whatever he likes and have fun with no strings attach

9. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

Well good for you, atleast you have your self respect. :h5:

What I meant was, during the relationship.. maybe it's just the way you wrote your rant, but you sounded clingy then.

10. Decease

Decease New Member

you're engaged :mamoru:

11. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

i will patiently wait (no offense intended)

12. Decease

Decease New Member

I think his post is more of a rant than anything really, having one of those bad days where your head fucks with you all day and you can't shake it off.

13. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Not to mention her longest single period was probably only a month or two.

14. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

i'm not one to do one night stands but i have no problem with hanging out/dating multiple girls to find one i'm compatible with

i guess, she was just as clingy to me

1) if i got drunk, she'd refuse to talk to me/see me
    2) wanted me to text her if i wasn't going to see her and why
    3) would get pissy if i didn't respond to a text after 10 minutes
    4) wanted me to walk her to all her classes even if i was running late/had class to go to myself
    5) would always leave notes/messages telling me in detail why she loved me/wanted to marry me

15. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

women rarely stay single for long (if they're at least a 6 on the looks scale) :mamoru:

16. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

:werd:

i dont mind advice

17. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:( that sucks...

don't take your anger out on all relationships though. believe me, there are good ones out there, and you find them when you least expect it!

18. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

I've been single for a year, well, just about and can honestly say its been the best single year of my life.

Just like it would if I had a girlfriend, its had its ups and downs, but this time around it was noone to worry about but myself. I could dedicate all time and emotion to what I truly cared about and wasnt bothered by any possible issues with involving a girlfriend. Ive done really well at work, had an extremely well social life, and I date casually as I want or feel need to.

Its not bad at all, honestly. Its given me time to look back at myself and see what I truly need to work on as a person, not only to better the sake of myself, but to also better the sake of any future possible relationship I may be in. Its allowing myself to mature at a rate that Im comfortable with and am not being forced into by having a relationship and possible circumstances coming up.

Ive worked on my financial status, i've really been able to get into my hobbies, and at the same time my personal health (was an issue with me, not all), i've been able to dedicate some real thought/time into with out 'getting in the way' of something all the time.

I love it, man. :wiggle:

/singlemansrant

19. just_another_on

Did not see this before my previous post, :hi5: thanks bro, very happy.

Read my post bro.

20. just_another_on

For the record, EDT, I've had 0 one night stands in the past year.

21. iwishyouwerebeer

And? Why can't I reflect on a fun time in my past? I'm not saying I want to be single now, I'm simply saying it was a sweet ass time my many single moments.
    Because you would know :rolleyes: You're so all-knowing when it comes to women :rofl:

I was single for a full 2 year span and it was extremely fun. And go ahead and pull the "off course it was more fun, you're a girl and girls :mb:" No one pities you boys who pull that whiny excuse card.

Why being single can be awesome (no particular order):
    1. You have no one to answer to.
    2. You can do whatever you want without having any repercussions.
    3. You can say what you want, drink what you want, sleep when you want, go out when you want with whoever you want without having to hurt anyone's feelings.
    4. You can DATE around and meet all kinds of new people.
    5. You can fuck whoever you please.
    6. Jealousy doesn't exist when you have no one to be jealous over.
    7. You can try new things without having to worry if your SO would hate it.
    8. You have a lot more money.
    9. No expectations of who you are, who you are going to be.
    10. No nagging of any form.
    11. No anxious feelings of "do his/her family like me?"

that's just off the top of my head

22. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

JAO read your post

glad to hear your happy.

i don't know if i'm happy being single or not

HS was a long time of me being single, having maybe 3 friends and no girl, and having to watch all the other people have what i wanted.

post relationship sort of feels the same way but f having to deal with all the stupid b.s. i just went through. i guess i'm just bitter :hs:

edit - BEER thank you for your reasons. i shall drink a toast in yours and JAOs honor now.

23. Decease

Decease New Member

:bigthumb: :h5:

24. just_another_on

So wait.

Your constantly going to base your life solely on your past?

:hs::ugh:

Do you really think thats healthy? Because in the past you had a minimal social life limited to a small amount of friends you're going to throw away your chances of learning yourself and doing what you want? Bro, High School for many was shit. It was for me also, but I made the best of it cause I had a great circle of friends, but thats neither here nor there.

Honest question. Do you need the constant love and affection from someone? Have you had time to NOT be in a relationship since high school?

How old are you, I need more info brotha.

25. Decease

Decease New Member

How old are you now EDT? I honestly don't think you should compare dating in high school to dating after high school to me it's 2 completely different worlds.

From my experience of being single after a 2 year gf break up. I stayed away from dating for a bit and focused on myself friends, gym, and work. I was in way better shapen than I was in HS even when I played sports. I had an old friend that tried to get with me (we did have sex) but she wanted more from me after that, but it was too soon for me to jump into another relationship.

Don't become jaded to relationship or women in general (i was a little years ago) but ask yourself if you're truely ready for another relationship and you're willing to give it all whole heartedly WITHOUT thinking of your ex or the concern of being burned again.