SRS I think i fucked up big time :sad2:

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Lat, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Lat

Lat New Member

for the longest time I had been avoiding/ignoring my ex gf. We ended things on no so great terms, but even after that we still talked..of course would lead to arguments and such. Anyways, I saw her in person the other day (walking to class) and went up to her and started shooting the shit. All of a sudden, all these old feelings started coming back.

Now to the point where i fucked up: I IMed her on monday spewing these feelings. FUCK! Now i dont know how she's taking it, or if she still thinks of me the same way. Not to mention that im in a relationship right now. But I always think of my old one. Is this normal? Or is this going to blow up in my face?? :hs:

2. Aviv

Aviv OT Supporter

You didn't fuck up. It would have felt worse to keep those feelings bottled up inside. And then you go on not knowing what could have happened if you had said something.

I'm at a point where I still have so many feelings for my ex that I don't think I could get any satisfaction from a new relationship. Nothing, it seems, will fill the void. I look at girls I would normally be attracted to with disgust because they don't measure up to my ex.

I would just talk to the ex on the phone and take some time to figure out if those feelings are real, or just wishing for the past when something in your life may have been better. And if you decide to stick with your current relationship, make sure you really pay attention to and appreciate the good things about her.

3. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Why don't you fill us in on the story of why you guys split and what problems you've been having?

If you guys fight so much perhaps it isn't wise to repeat the same mistake and date again...

4. xinster

xinster New Member

i think you fucked up, but the speweing the emotions thing was just the icing on the cake.

5. Bella

Bella New Member

:gtfo: Anyways if things ended on such great terms, why did it end at all. I agree with the others it's better to hear it than for her to find out later and who knows she may have the same feelings too. She's prolly taking it differently more so the fact that you are in a relationship right now and if I were her I wouldn't know how to go about anything out of respect to your current situation. Just be honest with her and say you didn't meen to be so forward, but felt that she should know. YOu may want to rethink your current relationship too because it's not fair to her. If she found out you had feelings for your ex the time you both are together she'll feel terrible thinking that everything that was genuine for her wasn't for you :hs:

6. Lat

Lat New Member

We loved each other to death, but somehow we drifted apart. I was getting annoyed by her, she would always critize what I would wear, how I was growing out my hair, or sometimes I wouldn't shave. I guess I grew tired of her. We ended things, but still loved each other very much. Another thing is that her friends have a huge influence on her. im sure she feels the same way, but her friends seem to tell her what to think, which sucks but fuck, that's the way it is.

7. Lat

Lat New Member

That's the thing, as I said earlier, her friends have a huge influence to the point that she changed her cell #. I know her house number, i don't know if it's wise to give her a ring there. My ex is nowhere as good looking as my current gf, but god damn, i don't think my current gf could love me as much as my ex ever did. There was something about her that was untouchable. She was so caring and shit. But things changed when we broke up, she became the opposite person that I grew to love. But I know im the only one who can bring her back to the old her :hs: And she knows that im the only one who knew how to make her happy. Man, this is rough.

8. Lat

Lat New Member

That's what I was thinking too. I really want a relationship to work out at this point in my life. Im 24, about finish college. I want to find the right person to settle down with :hsd:

9. Aviv

Aviv OT Supporter

I wouldn't show up at her doorstep. She would be unprepared for that and you want her thinking clearly, not off-guard. I guess you stick to IMs, although when you get into the meat of the conversation and she seems comfortable, ask her if you can call her.

10. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Well its good to see that you dont just care about looks..and cool that you wanna find someone to settle down with...but honeslty things arent ever the same after a breakup...and not to mention- if you dont see your current gf loving you as much as the old one you gotta remember time-

how long were you w your ex?
    how long have you been with the current gf?

sometimes it takes time for people to open up

11. Bella

Bella New Member

So any other update? Have you two spoken?

12. Lat

Lat New Member

I talked to her yesterday. A 10 min conversation ended up an hour long call. She just asked me the questions like "Would you ever go back with me?" it's wierd, cause when we talked, it felt like the old days. She even told me she still loved me :hs: Now this sucks even worse :sad2:

13. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

Do not get back together with her!

14. Bella

Bella New Member

Is there reasoning behind your comment?

15. Aviv

Aviv OT Supporter

It sounds like there are still feelings there. And it also sounds like you broke up for dumb reasons. Women nag, and you have to give a little because because in the end, most of the stuff really isn't that important.

16. Civil Disobedient

Civil Disobedient "Die Biting The Throat" OT Supporter

How long have you been apart? Sometimes it takes time to see things clearly, and if you havent had that time you might just be reverting to what is familiar and easy.