FRK I think I found a FS girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sebulous, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

I was about to make a post asking how all you other FS'ers found your freaky SO. It is really hard to meet freaky girls in a small villiage of 400. Most women are taken plus it is about 5:1 guy to girl ratio. I think I found one a freaky girl that is available.

I got my prince albert friday, and well basically half the village asked to see it and my frenum. She was one of them. She seemed to like as well as a few other ladies :naughty:... and this one guy :hsugh:. We talked that night and nothing much happened.

Next night I find out through my friends and an ex of her's she does anal and fucks herself with a cucumber. Also she is into bondage, not my forte, but its more than any other girl out here. Talked and walked her home from her job at the pub.

Next time I see her and we have a decent time, I will ask her out. The big question I have to ask FS is how / when do I bring up kinky stuff? Possibly my first FS relationship, so help me out.

2. korrosion

korrosion New Member

I'd say flashing your PA in public already counts as a little freaky:)
    Fucks her self with a cucumber... I wonder if the ex is trying to soil her reputation:ugh:
    I'd just see if there's a good relationship first, base any kink on a good foundation. Just my humble advice. If your both into it I think the freaky will come foward on its own. Let us know when it does:naughty: :naughty:

3. Stealthy_C

Stealthy_C my Vespa rocks.. ̔̕̚̕̚ ҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎ ̏̐̑̒ OT Supporter

Before getting ym PA done, I wouldnt think about pullin it out to show everyone :o But after getting it done, ill pull it out anytime :p

4. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

I was quite shy and timid about my cock. Now I pull it out everywhere. friends and coworkers. Family only exception.

5. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

I think I found one of my fetishes ;)

6. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

PAs are a thing of beauty that is for sure.

7. GlassJoe

GlassJoe New Member

Does she have a sister?

8. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

ok... so a serious reply now...

umm... its usually a good idea to work on the relationship portion itself before you introduce sex... unless thats your goal to begin with. I think if you're thinking about seriously seeing this girl, you should take your time, but if you're only interested in fucking her, I'd say the 3rd date or so...

I know that sounds odd... but if you're not going to date her, why wait? but if you are going to date her, take your time.

9. naughtie

naughtie New Member

It's hard to tell. If she is a pretty private person, she might get offended. She may also feel that you only want to ask her out because she is "freaky" in bed. Maybe she never intended for that information to get out. Maybe it WAS just the ex trying to ruin her reputation.

But if she is an open person, she may even bring it up herself. Like BH said, if you really like her, then don't push the subject. Let it come naturally.

10. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Congratulations, though! I hope she turns out to be wilder than your wildest fantasies!!! :bigthumb:

11. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

:werd: its best just to take things slowly. but it really all depends on your intentions and how you really feel about this girl.

do you only want to see her because she's freaky or because she's the only single girl that caught your eye? or is it more of a personal thing, you like her for her and not just her sexual personality?

i'm not talkind down to either side, i'm just saying that you need to assess what you want out of the relationship first. personally, just the fucking thing isn't too cool, but to each their own :hs:

12. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

I dont mind dating and waiting before sex. Not like I have an option anyways for several weeks. There are hardly any single girls in the village. Let alone one as hot as her. Deffinately gotta try to get to her first. Lot of single guys here. :x:. Will definately have to hook up FS with some good stories if it is all true.