I Think I Broke My Penis

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Drifter87, May 3, 2008.

1. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

So how do I know if I broke my penis? I was having pretty rough dry humping sex Thursday night. When I woke up friday I almost always have morning wood. Then when I went to go take a shower, I went to go rub one out and I couldn't get it all the way up. So I figure I would give it a day, now this morning I can't get it up at all.

The thing is it doesn't hurt, it just won't go to full mast and I've never had a problem like this before.

2. Drifter87

All the websites say I will feel this pain I have never felt before. Then again I have an extremely high tolerance of pain, come Monday I will make a doctors appointment, but I just need some help now... anything.

If my dick is truly broken, I don't know what I would do...

3. Drifter87

I think the stress might be doing it as well... Has anyone any experience with this?

If I find out my dick will never work again, I don't know what I will do.

4. Drifter87

The only time I ever had problems is the first time I had sex (I was really nervous) and this one time right before I had to drive 7 hours alone.

I am just pissed it is not working since I just met this amazing girl (The one who might have broken it).

5. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

I know someone who broke his penis. The pain was so intense he promised himself he would never have sex again, even though he didn't break it during sex, oddly. That was two years ago, and he's still having sex...

I'm guessing you didn't break your penis, but I would still get it checked out come Monday if nothing has changed. And, don't, I think you'll be using it in the future ;)

6. Drifter87

Normally the problem of getting it up only lasted a day, never had it carry on for a few days...

7. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

Well, I don't exactly have a penis, but I can't relate, but if you're saying you were pretty rough on it, maybe it's telling you it needs a day or two off? As silly as that sounds...

I know if I'm going at it pretty roughly, the next day my vag is pretty sore :hs:

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I heard a guy who broke his dick and he said you will know. Said it was horribly excruciating and he's not necessarily a "wussy" guy. And from dry humping? He said his broke when she was actually riding him but :dunno:

Why not just see a doctor?

9. Drifter87

So think it is all mental?

10. iwishyouwerebeer

Yes.

11. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

the first day was probably cause it was tired or sore. now its probably mental cause you are worried something is wrong with it. i know its stupid to say "try not to think about it" cause its a big deal if its not working correctly, but if you can distract yourself and go about your normal business, you might be surprised with what suddenly is able to pop up.

if its still bad monday, it never hurts to get it checked out for sure. based on what others have said, im sure you would know if it was actually broken, but i think its always better to be safe than sorry

12. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

so how longs it been since you've not had a boner now?

13. DoucheBag

DoucheBag New Member

become a unic

14. Drifter87

I haven't had a full erection since Thursday night... so 2 days now? I woke up with a semi and was able to reach a semi in the shower. It is hard to keep my mind off of it.

I should be seeing my lady friend Sunday night, if I don't get a full erection, I think I will just go to the Health Center and then to the ER if they think it is serious.

From what I hear, breaking your dick is extremely painful, but I think mine was more at the base and not the middle or higher up on the shaft. So I don't know if that will effect it.

If I become a unic... I am just going to get in my car, drive and never look back.

15. iwishyouwerebeer

Breaking your penis doesn't mean it will never work again. Dennis Rodman broke his TWICE and says he now uses it with no problem.

I still don't think you broke your penis though.

16. Drifter87

:h5: I love you

17. iwishyouwerebeer

:kiss: Out of curiosity, would you say you are average or above average in size? I only ask because it seems the guys who have actually broken their penis were large downtown.

18. Drifter87

Truthfully, I am just shy of 7". I believe the average is like 5" to 6" so I am a little above average if we go by that.

Only reason I think I broke it, is because she had this one really hard dry hump which hurt, but wasn't like "OMG I need to go to the hospital!!!"

EDITED Part:

When I woke up the next morning, with morning wood, it wasn't completely full and I wasn't able to reach my full erection when I was in the shower checking out my tool.

19. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

If you broke your dick you would know. It isn't a bone, it is a hard tissue like your nose, and your dick is super sensitive as you know. I don't care how high your pain tolerance is, if you broke it you would feel it - because it would be the hard tissue tearing, not breaking like a bone. (We had to learn about broken penis' in health class in high school for some reason - you wouldn't believe how many men committed suicide because their dick didn't heal properly etc).

20. Drifter87

I would kill myself if my dick wouldnt work again... it still bothers me that I have not been able to have a hard on since...

But if it is true that it is extremely painful, then maybe it is all just mental.

21. Drifter87

I AM ALIVE!!!

I got really drunk at a party, came back, and decided to give it another shot. Reached full erection and fired a load!!! (Figure being drunk would keep my metal state clear)

Whats crazy is that my fortune cookie from dinner read "Happier days are definitely ahead for you, struggle has ended".

Now I can't wait to sleep with my new girl friend and go all the way!

I have never felt so great in my life. Knowing your penis works as a man, is awesome!

22. iwishyouwerebeer

:rofl:

:h5:

23. Drifter87

:h5:
    :wiggle:

24. Drifter87

Seriously, life is good... able to pop wood left and right like I always did. That was a scary few days....

25. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Happy to year your penis is functioning. Now do yourself a favor and stop dry humping. It's pointless unless you want friction blisters or a, well...a broken penis.