GUN I think I am going to do some long shots...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Bdog, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Bdog

Bdog ...but do I really care?

this weekend with the Barrett M82A1 and my Springfield M1A that has been glass bedded, fire lapped and a polished trigger. What are you all shooting these days? Maybe try to get a friend to bring up his full auto M-2 .50cal. He probably won't, but it will be worth a try. I love shooting that one.

2. Pure Energy

Pure Energy Guest

Why aren't you goin to Knob Creek?!?!?!?! Plenty of big class III's there this weekend!!

3. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

i've just been staying regular with my G23, G27, and Kel-tec P32. Broke the light on the Benelli a few weeks ago, haven't gotten a new one yet. :wtc:

4. Bdog

Bdog ...but do I really care?

I would love to, but I didn't reserve a hotel and low on funds. I may go the next spring shoot. Between my friends we have an M-2, H&K PDW, 4 MP5's (some suppressed), 1 AK, 1 Valmet, 2 M16's that are Class III. We get together every once in a while and shoot them. I have an M1 Garand, M1A, Bushy A3 AR and Glock 22 along with other shotguns, rifles and pistols. The Barrett is a friends and lets me borrow it whenever. So Knob Creek will be on the schedule next year. The only thing that sucks is the prices people charge to shoot their guns. Just to pull the trigger for 30 rounds can cost $25 or more I have heard. Except for a minigun or the M249 Squad auto rifle which I havent shot. The M-2 that I have shot kicks ass and I have shot lots of rounds out of one. If you go have fun.

Sucks your light broke. I am a gun dealer part time and can get stuff. What kind of light do you have? I get Surefire and Streamlights. I got an M6 light/laser on my G22.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2002
  5. gchang817

gchang817 DADDIO!!

do you guys have any suggestions for ranges in the tri state area where i might be able to rent firearms to shoot? its such a hassle obtaining a license in new york. i am a novice, so any recommendations would be appreciated.

6. Pure Energy

Pure Energy Guest

I'm not gonna make Knob creek this year either. Another great shoot to look out for is Bulletfest, put on near me here in Ohio. The minigun was there and crankin!! I'll have to dig up some pics from it. I just took my AR and blasted away for an afternoon. I didn't even bother trying to rent a full auto.

As far as somewhere in NY I have no idea. Your laws do suck out there.