SRS I think I am depressed

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by 1979TA, Apr 6, 2005.

1. 1979TA

1979TA OT Supporter

ok, what I think my symptoms are, is that I sleep wayyyy more than I need to. Such as getting 8 hours of sleep at night, then taking a 5 hour nap in the afternoon. A lot of times I dont wanna be around people either.

The reason I think I am depressed? Girls. It seems as though I am never good enough for any girl I want. I always feel like I am settling for less than what I desire, and I can never get the girl that I want. When I do finally get with the girl i desire, it lasts maybe a week. Overall I just feel I am not good enough for the type of girl that I want. :sadwavey:

2. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I have this ideal life I try to live up to but never get anywhere close. I want to be a pimp that can go to parties and pick up the girls with the biggest tits and fuck them and have tons of girls numbers and be the guy everyone knows. It just seems like thats the way every college guy is. I dont feel normal because I suck at it.

3. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

I'm pretty much the same way. Except I don't think I sleep as much as I should be (6 hours a night).

4. 1979TA

1979TA OT Supporter

The thing is, I dont even try to be a pimp or anything like that, I just.... I dunno, its hard to explain

5. Bleed

Bleed New Member

I wish I had sleeping skills like you do.....

6. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

yeah, even when i want to sleep in nowadays, i only get 7