i talked to my gf about sex...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by g230sport, Jun 26, 2007.

1. g230sport

g230sport New Member

and she didnt like it at al.
    she said that im trying to pressure her into it by bringing it up, and wanted to admit to other things, so i admitted wanting to have sex, and that just set her off. then later like an hour or 2 later, i brought up that when i was first hanging out with one of my friends at the skatepark, all he would talk about is sex, and i told her how annoying that was to me. but apparently, i brought that up to make her do it, which i did not. we fight constantly, argue all the time, this relationship really sucks, and its been awesome for 10 months now, but now im realising that its not good like it should be. please help ot, what do i do.

ps. i have convinced myself that im going to break up with her next time we fight, or something related.

2. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

You have not given us any useable information.

1) How old are you. If pre-college, just break up with her, the relationship is an obvious failure

2) Is there any religious tie-ins?

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

you're not getting what you guys fight and argue all the time...so why would you wait to break up? You don't need to have a fight as an excuse, you already have your reasons. Call her up, tell her you need to talk in person, go meet smewhere public and end it.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well she's made it clear she doesn't want to have sex and thinks you are pressuring her into this. You want sex, and if you really want it and can't get it from her and it's only going to make you fight more and break up your relationship....I think you know what to do. I don't fault her for holding her ground and being able to call you out when bringing up sex too much with her, but at the same time you have needs and if they're not going to be fulfilled you are only going to become more miserable and possibly seek sex from some other girl.

Your relationship is dwindling. You're probably young as well, so I don't see why you should stay with her unless you are willing to fight for the relationship. But it sounds like you're over it.

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

its a fucked up day and age where he has to "admit to" wanting to have sex

what is this pussyfied bullshit?

sex is normal, sex is healthy

its the main reason men and women get together in the first place!

6. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

You've gotta be like...what, 15/16?

Break up with her and go get laid. It's not that tough to do in high school.

7. g230sport

g230sport New Member

im 17. im not presuring her. which was more mature? me to talk to her about it, or making moves which in turn leads to me physically preassuring her? i say talking. i know she wants to wait, but im at that age where my body and shit is changing. im not going to break up with her because of the sex
    i havent in the 10 months we have been dating. we fight over the smallest things. and im tired of fighting constantly. am i wrong with this whole thing? i think not

8. arseclown

arseclown Guest

lol 17 yr old... 10 month relationship... dump her and get another ho bag. you're too young for that shit she spews out of her mouth. virginity isn't some precious thing, it's made up. you're young, find other fun girls to make your youth worth remembering.

9. g230sport

g230sport New Member

this is so gay. shes on a silent sstrike...:wtf:

sorry to say. its over soon. i know it.

i wish i didnt buy her that shit for 280$ on her birthday now... fuckkkk meeeeeeeee

10. Now's your chance to get out easy, do it while you can free of problems and text messages. :rofl:

11. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

crikeys 10 months and still no putting out? :ugh:

and then $280 birthday gift? :noes:

get the fuck outa that shit now!

12. lauren

lauren Active Member

you both virgins, or just her?

13. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

seems your decision has been made for you
    :)

just cut your losses and find someone new

14. bigred133

bigred133 I has an AV!

get out

find someone new

and next time DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, JUST TURN HER ON.

15. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

16. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

sounds like my last relationship.. went out with a chick for 1 year... she was a virgin, everytime i brought it up she'd get pissed.. i dumped her and now shes a slut has sex with random guys.. my advice if u can take there pants off then u can have sex with them. Every girl ive had sex with, if you go to take thier pants off and their like wtf? then u aint having sex, but if you do get um off your home feel!

17. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:hsugh:

18. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Not soon. NOW. Tell her to hit the road and give you your shit back that you bought her :eek3:

19. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

Sounds like its time to end the relationship. Your young and most of the time relationships at a young age go no where anyways. Enjoy being single.

20. g230sport

g230sport New Member

im not trying to presure her, i knew that she wanted to wait, but we were talking about sexual things before, and that made me think she was opening up, and we she might have been interested, so i brought i up. shit happens.
    im going to buy her some flowers tommorow morning, and stop by her house and give them to her adn tell her im sorry. i really am, i just was thinking with my dick instead of my head...if she doesnt do anything after that, then i know its over, and i have tried. im REALLY into her. but i just want things to go back to normal now :(

21. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

why do you need flowers to apologize? The apology itself should be enough. She's either going to accept your apology or not...the flowers would just be a waste of money.

You can't buy he stuff every time you fight just to make up.

22. autobahn

autobahn New Member

it's her decision if she's not ready for intercourse. however if she's not willing to do anything else, it's probably a sign you're on different levels and you need to end the relationship.

there's no sense prolonging it... you're ready to have a little fun and she's not. that's just the way it is at your age.