SRS I take everything back I said about pills

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by BradUF, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Especially Valium :) Beer + Valium. I see why everyone takes this stuff. So you wont hear anything from me about pills anymore lol. I hope you are happy Peyomp :p

2. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

No, really its so much eaiser. I stop worrying about everything and stressing over crap and just enjoyed what I was doing now. Also it stop me from being hyper. It was nice.

4. johan

johan Active Member

Use in moderation. Don't over-indulge in self-medication.
    That's worse than your previous blanket anti-drug policy.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Pills are only symptom suppressors not problem solvers.

6. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Valium is great for anxiety. I wouldn't abuse it though. Mood swings suck.

7. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah I know its additive and it takes more and more to do anything. Anyways it was just great, I stop tapping my foot or moving around all the time. I sat through an entire movie without moving at all. Usually I have this constant frown on my face but now it was a smile and I didnt feel like crap all day. I almost didnt go out that night because I was to fatuiged but I am glad I forced my self too.

8. That is not a wise mix. Mixing certain medications with alcohol is a great way to damage your liver.

9. In this case, I agree.

10. Truth.

11. You + Self medicating = Start of an addiction. Beware....

12. BradUF

BradUF Guest

It was such a low dose and only 3 beers. Also I dont plan on making it a habbit. Its already hard not to though.

13. BradUF

BradUF Guest

No worse then the shit you would take for ADHD.

14. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Elite listen the human brain is supposed to do everything on its own. Its a very very balanced out chemical electro organ that is dangerous to mess with.

It's like your own windows XP in your head. And you know what happens if you start messing with the system management in it. KABOOM! :noes:

So please be carefull. You have to use your brains everyday.

15. BradUF

BradUF Guest

lol this shit is alot more safe then any fucking SSRI. I could take this everyday and be off better then being on an SSRI. Also I am almost 100% postive I could easily goto the doctor and get on Paxil if I wanted to but thats way worse then Valium. So why go and do something like that?

16. johan

johan Active Member

You've got to be kidding me, right?

Diazepam is very psychologically addictive. If you need them to get over a hump and help you access real therapy -- then that is them at their most helpful.

When you choose tranquilizers as your ONLY modality of treatment, then you're basically asking for trouble. Tranquilizers, like ativan, like valium, etc. are meant for temporary use.

SSRI's should not be compared the same way. Yes they're both mood-altering drugs, but they have completely different effects and different strategies for use.

A lot of people think "oh come on, what's a little white valium going to hurt" and then they start to feel like they can't get through the day without.

Don't fool yourself. That innocent white pill is very, very psychologically addictive.

Look, you can mess with your body all you want. We're not trying to be your parents. You can tell us to shove it, or simply ignore us. But a lot of us here have either been there personally, or seen it first-hand.

We're just trying to save you from a nasty comedown, that's all. It ain't pretty.
    But in the end, do what thou wilt, I guess.

17. BradUF

BradUF Guest

How would Paxil feel vs Valium?

18. bigdog00

bigdog00 Guest

19. BradUF

BradUF Guest

20. Entirely different medication. Valium produces euphoria, Paxil should not. With Paxil you should notice no immediate changes in perception. The change is gradual. With Valium, the change is sudden.

21. You just don't listen do you?

22. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Well Im not taking anymore so its not a problem. I am just saying I can see why people take any mood altering drug.

23. I'm glad to hear that.

24. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

mixing benzos and alcohol can be fatal.

check out crazymeds.org.

I'd get the link myself but i'm in Shanghai, China and the internet here is 50/50

25. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Found the drug but dont know where it says that. I am sure its bad but didnt know it was fatal. Anyways I was reading that site and I looked up one of the drugs I was perscribed but never took and it was an anti depressent lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.