SRS I suggest a sticky.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by BradUF, Mar 24, 2005.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I suggest a sticky for each thing. ADHD, Depression and SAD because people just repost the same thing over and over. With a sticky everything could be divided into those 3 subjects and information would be all in one spot. I think things would be better that way.

2. I think that while we have a lot of reposts, each person needs and individual approach to handling their situation. I think having a sticky for general information is fine, but I still think people will post their individual situations.

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

True, but there is no reason they cant post there individual situation in the sticky. It will just keep the fourms from getting clutterd. Also even tho the situations are different they will share the same symptoms more then likely. If not a sticky just add more information about SAD and ADHD to the current sticky of information.

4. In a sticky they won't probably get the same attention they would otherwise, especially with much longer posts. When a sticky becomes large people won't read it as often.

Good idea on adding more information.

5. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yes adds tons and tons of information on ADHD, SAD and depression. Maybe an FAQ too or something.

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I would help you if I was not biased :)

7. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Im going for STICKY + PERSONAL approuch.

That way we all be satisfied :)

It lies within our reach so why not apply both?

8. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Half the help we provide here is in the pained feeling touched by a personal response. The other half is informational... and I agree we could flesh out the FAQ. Just so we don't have people screaming, RTF-FAQ!

9. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I agree why dont Darketernal, Peyomp and Metallic Blue gather information and compose an faq?

10. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Cause I'm busy.

11. I'm not interested in working on the FAQ. I'm too busy these days.

12. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Well I cant do it. Because mine would be full of anti medication crap.

13. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I actually am interested in making a spiritual sticky, basicly for people to gaining people extra amounts of consiousness towards what they are doing to eachother into other people's lives.

I would gladly make a sticky about the ripple effect.

14. MiseryIndex

MiseryIndex i never know why. i only know who. Moderator

i think the asylum links sticky kinda acts as an faq, but whatever you guys wanna do. if you wanna put something together i'll stick it. i'll help with it too, just PM or aim me.