I suck

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnDoe, Feb 8, 2005.

1. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

Well, I find out this girl likes me. I think she's alright and seems pretty cool, so I start to make my move on her. We end up making out and things seem ok. She doesn't seem like the type of girl that enjoys flattery, so I don't do things like open the car door for her, I dont even walk her to her door when I take her home. We just kiss in the car and I let her go. I also didnt want to rush anything the first time, that's another reason why I didnt walk her to the door, just incase she might ask me to come in.

So the next day Im hangin out with her friends who I know well and she is there, but now she's totally ignoring me. She seems like she doesnt want anything to do with me. And on top of that she brings another guy over and cuddles with him. I've already decided I'm no longer puting efforts towards her, but damn, what a slut.

2. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

or do you think I should pursue her?

3. Scott7

Scott7 New Member

i say pursue her with intentions as though she enjoys flattery then see how it goes from there...if doesn't work, then fug it

4. ImDrunkAgain

ImDrunkAgain Resident Mental Health Counselor

dont even try anymore.. bringing another guy over and being all over him would be the last straw for me. If you want some, hit it and quit it! Otherwise, move on man, not worth the drama

5. Socrates

Socrates Guest

Sounds like she wants to show you that you aren't the only guy she can get. Drop the hoe.

6. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

just fuck with her because
    you > her

you shoudlnt have to open car doors for her or anything.
    be like "is he suppost to replace me or can we still fuck?"

7. Ether she's trying to make you jealous or she's just a hoe....ether way i'd say drop her. Stay away from the ones with the head games....all you'll end up with is a headach and a heart ach.

8. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

True dat!

9. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

all this should be obvious from the start.