i suck at knowing what a girl wants

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by fixmefixmyhead, Jul 3, 2007.

1. fixmefixmyhead

fixmefixmyhead OT Supporter

so i turn to you and ask for advice in this situation...

i just got out of a 2 year relationship in march which doesnt really matter im over her anyways... so the whole time im with my ex my ex before her call her "kaitlyn" is going out with someone. i get a random IM from her a week or 2 ago at like 4am when i just got home from goin out. she asks to hang out and we do and smoke some weed at my place for like an hour or so and talk. she tells me her and her bf broke up and after a while it was like 7am and she went home. should i have made a move?

i chill with her a 2nd time but with one of her friends. then i chill with her a third time at my house and we start to watch a movie but we're just talking and shit not really like all over each other. should i have made a move then? i cant tell if she wants to be friends or wants more... how do i tell? should i ask? is it gonna make it weird if i ask?:noes:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Why would you ever ask us if you should make a move? The real questions you need to ask yourself are:
    How do I feel about her? Do I want to hook up with her? I want a relationship with her? Do I want to go down that road again with her?

Stop wondering if you should've made a move or if she wants you to make a move. What do you want?

PS-Just so you know (from a girl) she wants you to make a move. That's why she sought you out after a breakup with her boyfriend. That's why she keeps coming over.

3. fixmefixmyhead

ok then im gonna fuck her. i have no problem with my game when i know a girl is interested i get the job done

4. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

fuck knowing what a girl wants...just know what u want....ur always qualifying them not the other way around...she's nothing special...there are millions of other women better than her. make a move...if she rejects u then go fuck her mom...

5. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

your money and kids

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you were a potentional rebound fuck. she just broke up with her boyfriend and wanted to feel pretty and loved and emotionally secure. you should hit it and then stop talking to her, that'll show the bitch.

7. fixmefixmyhead

i dont wanna just hit it and quit it id rather stay and play

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Are you ever going to explain why you guys broke up in the first place?

9. fixmefixmyhead

we were younger like 19 and 17 and i never really treated her like my girlfriend more like a fuckbuddy that i said i love you to. but she is more grown up now i could dig her