I suck at initiating small chat

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Tugga, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

This i chick i want BAD!!!

Last wednesday, she told my mate that she wanted to give me a lapdance, i was stocked becuase this is the chick i want bad but to shy to say.

Anyway i was all fired up and my and my mate walked over to her and i said i here for my lapdance. And just hen my mate bumped itno a group of mean lezbo's and anyway we got in a fight. And that killed the mood so i never ended up gettting it.

The next day i was talking to her just about school and stuff. And the lapdance never really came up. I had a SMS on my phone from a mate saying did i get me lapdance yet, i showed it to her and she just laughed.

And that was that. That i night i asked her to come to the bar after school, but she said no she has to study.

And thats that.

Is she even interested with me at all????????

What do i say??????

:(

I wish i wasn't such a pansy

2. Hunter Michaels

Hunter Michaels The Real American Gigolo

The only thing I can really say is be assertive. Most women appreciate a guy that don't beat around the bush. She is at that age where she is gunna dance around the issue and you can either let her dance or confront her.

If you let her keep dancing then one day, years from now, you will bump into her and she will tell you how much she really liked you and how cute she thought you were. I have been there and done that and it sucks. Regret is a bitch.

Or if you confront her it could be one of the best memories of your life.

You take the pick, and if all else fails get her drunk...err... no, underage drinking is bad and date rape is worse. Just try to win her over with words Casanova. :)

3. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

we are both 21

18 is legal drinking age in Aust

4. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

Wednesday we were out drinking at the pub watching the footy

5. Hunter Michaels

Lucky bastards! :)

Also its obvious she likes ya, so the move is basically on you. Word of warning if you don't have to chase her a little it won't be nearly as rewarding. Be wary of those who are overly aggressive, they will bring only grief.

6. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

so monday on monday advise me on what i should do.

Or should i wait for wed thurs when i organise a night out at the pub

7. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

A bit of background info on this chick

she can smash down a plate of chips and a 300gram steak

plus beers after

she is fit as

and has a arse that your would kill for.

i love a girl who can drink beers and eat steak

8. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

she isnt fat at all if thats what your thinking that, she can run circles around me

9. Hunter Michaels

I say try to talk to her Monday, hell talk to her any chance you get without being classified a stalker. If you get into a conversation and feel overwhelmed or can't get steer the conversation to anything interesting, make a strategic withdrawal. Take a day or two to lick your wounds then try again. Main thing, just create as much time together as possible so you can get comfortable being around her. The rest will attend to its self.

Oh and girls like to talk about themselves, just start out with general stuff and get an idea what she likes. Adjust the conversation accordingly. Do not, however, tell her she has beautiful eyes or anything of the sort. Flattery like that kinda cheapens things, if you want to compliment her then do it in a not so overt way.

10. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

yes the stalker thing is always int he back of my head.

trying to hard is my big fear

11. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

i dont think i will bring up the lap dance jsut hope for the best.

12. Hunter Michaels

If you want it there is only one way to find out if she is willing to give it. :)

13. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

i guess, i will wait till we are both intox

14. Hunter Michaels

that's the spirit, i have a feeling once you can talk to her and interest her, she will take it from there.

15. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

What about sitting next to her in the food hall.

Just pulling up a seat next to her.

is that to much or what

16. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I'm having a hard time following the incomplete sentances. :squint:

17. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

:mamoru:

This thread makes me miss my Aussie, even though he was fuckin nuts.

*back to thread*

I think she is into you, I would say send subtle hints and see how she responds.

18. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

Well

Monday: brang up the lap-dance comment she just laughed about it. I went no where. During the day, I had breaky with her, lunch with her, weirdly always ended up sitting next to each other. Always talking and laughing about shit.

Tuesday: Went out the Uni bar, got quite a few beers in the belly, started talking dirty shit as a group, her me 3 other guy and 2 other chicks. Told them how I shave my nuts hahaha, she said you don't shave your pubes of do you? I said nope I clip them, she said that’s the way to do it, something around those lines anyway.
    When I thought things were getting good, she said she was tired and left.

Wednesday: same thing with breaky and lunch, she came a sit with me for lunch instead of me going to her. Same sort of stuff throughout class. Asked her if she was going for a run after class, because I was going. She declined.

Thursday: same stuff in class didn’t have lunch together at all. Half my class had to do there first aid certificate, she was included; I didn't have to do it. They did the course from 1p-7p and went to dinner after. I asked one the people going down to sms me if they were having dinner so I could meet up with them. No one fucking messaged me. I smsed her to see what’s doing. She just had dinner with the group and was now hitting the beers, snooker and watching the karaoke. She asked if I was going to come down, I couldn't get there because I didn’t have a damn car, which is what I told her. She didn't reply back.

Friday: nothing at all really, only had one lecture, I was sitting next to her and she was writing out a 21st speech for one of her girlfriends. I asked her about all the things she was writing down like, getting pissed/stoned etc when she was 15 at wherever. And she was happy to tell me. And that was about it. I left for home and she left for home. I smsed her on the way home just asking if there were any cops on the HWY as she was in front of me. And that’s it.

19. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

she also had a dream about me something around the lines of me helping her walk cause she had one leg shorter than the other haha

non sexual dammit

20. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Nope. I doubt any woman would be into you from the way you talked to her, got into the fight, and are psuedo-stalking her. You're acting like a caveman. :nono:

Women are simple to understand. Actions speak louder than words. If she wanted to be with you, she would have skipped studying and would have made it really easy for you to be with her.

Next time? Next woman? Maybe this chick?

1. Don't get into a fight in front of her, or anyone who knows her. That's DUMB. That shows a complete lack of self control. That's really immature.

2. Shut your mouth and ask her more questions about her. Don't talk about sex, drugs, politics, religion, school, cars, computers, or anything else boring/radical/disgusting. But DO make jokes about things, like it seems like you had been doing. You need to find out what makes her tick.

3. Don't always go sitting down next to her without an invite or some form of her showing interest, like saying hi or calling you over. Wave from across the room and sit down.

4. What does your body language say to her? Do you look her in the eyes? Go Google up some tips.

5. Be a CHALLENGE. Be hard to figure out. Don't call/visit/SMS her every day. Don't try to be with her every day. Wait for an invite. Play hard to get. Be too busy for her sometimes. Let her know you have a life.

6. Don't use SMS or email to communicate. Walk up to her, ask her out on a date, and see what happens. If she says yes, then you know she is into you. If she says no, tell her thanks and drop her.

7. Make your intentions clear, and follow up on them. Women expect men to ask them on dates within 1-2 meetings, buy them a little something, and go for a kiss goodnight. If you don't do anything like that, they assume (1) you're immature or (2) not interested. Either way, you've lost.

I would hate to be in your shoes right now. You have spent a week or so with no idea if this chick likes you or not. You'd probably waste another month or more. Go find out! It's better to know she is not interested so you can meet someone who IS. ;)

21. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

:bowdown: :bowdown:

except for getting into fight one :o
    always act like you have balls if someone start shit with you or hit on your girl (stranger)..... therefore she will know that someone is there to protect her and that you aint a pussy :mamoru:

22. LisaR

LisaR Awaiting Approval

I think you are doing everything right so far. It's ok to sit next to her as long as she reacts positively about it. When she left the bar it could've been a chance for you to chase after her and talk to her a bit more seriously alone. I'm not sure what her personality is like but you could've went with one of these...

1. "so do most girls like a man with shaved pubes? can i show you it and you tell me what you think?" you may have gotten slapped, but at least you know where she stands!

2. "hey it's not fair for you to leave before spilling your guts like everyone else. so, do you shave your pubes?"

3. "so listen. i think you're very attractive. would you like to go out with me on a real date some time?" this is the best one to go with imo. you can use it the next time you sit down with her. it's very straight forward and doesn't sound like you so it would really surprise her by proving your manliness and make her lean more towards responding with a yes.

23. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

question 1 ad 2 would result on a kick in the nuts i think.

she is 21 and i just found out 3 weeks ago she broke up with her 33 year olf boyfriend. she told me.