I suck at holidays.. help me!!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sdsnakes, Jan 26, 2005.

1. sdsnakes

sdsnakes New Member

Yeah, so i suck at holidays, give me some good valentines ideas on a budget!
    Unfortunately this year im unemployed and have been for awhile. This is going to be our first valentines and we've will have been dating for 1.5 months by the time it gets here... We were thinking about going to niagara falls, wonder if that will actually work out!

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

1.5 months? I dont think that requires you to do anythin over the top that your budget couldnt handle. If you go away, who's payin? If you can dutch it and still have a + balance in your checkbook, go for it. If you have to flip the whole bill, cook dinner....set up a little picnic area, get some bubbly, a dozen roses and spend the night at home, in eachothers company, which should matter more than any gift. I commend you for wantin to do somethin, 4 years later, Im lucky if I get a card...but dont break your back too soon in the relationship...it'll haunt ya later on. Good luck on what you choose!

3. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

how much money do you have to work with? if it's just enough for gas money and food, niagra falls sounds nice...if it's enough, look in your local papers for those nice suits with the jaquizzi (sp) and big screen tv thing...we have some here called Embassy Suits. Come this valentines day, I'm going to have the room booked, and we will get takeout of our favorite restruant (neither of us really like eating out...too many years in retail makes us hate people) we will bring the gaming systems, eat food, hot tub, and fuck all over the place...

best part is, that's how SHE wants it to happen...man I love this woman...

anyways, sub the extra stuff I said for slightly more romantic stuff