SRS I suck at finding the right one...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Sintaku, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Sintaku

Sintaku New Member

I've come and clicked this forum a few times, but always avoided making a new topic even thought i wanted to. Hopefully making this topic isn't the wrong thing to do.

I don't know how to put this into words. My life has been like a roller coaster ride for the last 3 years, because of many reasons which I won't detail here.

I've a average indian guy, but i'm a bit shy with girls. Yea, sure I have a handful of female friends. But I find it hard to find the right one, and all my past girlfriends have ended up screwing me over and mindfucking me beyond belief.

I always end up getting way to emotionally involved and think too much about things. I over think many things in life, its a habit of mine...

I don't know how this is going to work, but I'd be greatful if you could maybe help me out.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well, i've been in what you've call a rollercoaster and life spinning out of control, id refer to it as being in a raging river where you are just being tossed back and forward and getting damaged beyond belief.

The only thing that helps is bringing your life into calmer waters, stop rushing into things, and first think, is this going to bring my life into a good direction and act upon that.

So no more rush rush, and when it comes to your girl problems, grab a cup of coffee and read the don juan bible. http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

It'll learn you how to deal with woman, but make sure you read the entire thing, you won't regret it. Well, i've been in what you've call a rollercoaster and life spinning out of control, id refer to it as being in a raging river where you are just being tossed back and forward and getting damaged beyond belief.

The only thing that helps is bringing your life into calmer waters, stop rushing into things, and first think, is this going to bring my life into a good direction and act upon that.

So no more rush rush, and when it comes to your girl problems, grab a cup of coffee and read the don juan bible. http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

It'll learn you how to deal with woman, but make sure you read the entire thing, you won't regret it.

another advice is to give things a decent chance before discarding them, learn patience for things need time to mature and grow. Everyone deserves at least one chance in life , its better to go with that then a immediate condemning conclusion about a person you don't even know yet.