I still miss the sex and apparently im not that good.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by purplebeast, Oct 1, 2005.

1. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Long story short.

I dated a 32yr old single mom for a 18 months. She wanted a more serious relationship than me, we broke up. She hooked up with some guy and got pregnat a few weeks later. She is about to have the baby and move out of state with him. I went to see her today to make a copy of a tape we made last yr (vacation and XXX stuff).

Im happy to say I finally seem to be over her. I have been kicking my self in the ass for not wanting to get serious and thus losing her. But spending the day today with her 6yr old kid, her mom (that lives with her) and seeing her 9 months pregnat made me realize I would be miserable having to live with all those peole. So while I still do care about her, I no longer love her.

BUT............... I still think about the sex we had. She is the best I've ever had. I havent been able to find anything remotely close to her. And here is where I got bent out of shape. We were talking about how much we missed each other, etc, etc. And some how the subject of sex came up. And somewhere along the conversation she said.

"Well baby, you know that our sexual chemistry wasnt our forte. We connected more in an emotional level."

WTF??!! This has totally fucked with my self steem. How is it possible that the partner that I consider as my "best" sex partner does not feel like that about me:wtc::wtc:

maybe thats what I get for messing w/ girls 11yrs older than me. Too much damn experience and ther expectations are too high:squint:

Any one else ever face something similar? How did u deal with it?

2. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Can't say I've been in that position. What made her so good to you? It seems to me that in situations where one person says it was incredible, and the other says it wasn't so great (provided they aren't just trying to be mean), the sex is too one-sided in one way or another.

So what made the sex so great to you?

3. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

Ive had alot of sex in my life.
    Ive had very few partners compared to most people.
    Ive yet to find a girl that was "The best".

What I do know is that the more emotionally connected I am to her
    the better the sex is.

For example one of the lamest, least sexual girls I ever been with was at the same time one of my favorite to have sex with. The girl wouldnt even give head she was so lame. Yet when I was in her it was heaven. She would make me blow loads across the damn room.

Why? because I had a deep emotional connection with her.

4. Dax420

Dax420 Guest

older woman FTW

5. SeaMack99

SeaMack99 OT Supporter

Older women are the bomb bigity when you get a good one...
    But if she wouldve told me what she told you I think I wouldve been in the woods with a 9mm :(
    On the bright side she mightve wanted a more serious relationship cause you probably had potential. Might not be that bad

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

she's probably just fucking with you

you know if you "did it for her" or not

7. purplebeast

The sex was so great because I loved her. No matter what we did. I enjoye dmore with her than anyone else.

8. purplebeast

I know she came when we were together. But I guess its not good enough:sadwavey:

9. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

just chalk it up to experience, you cant be the best to all of them, there is always someone out there better than you

its doubtful yall woulda lasted 18 months if you sucked for her.

its also possible that she is just fucking with you, but thats something that you will never know so there is no point in worrying about it, just make it better for the next girl.

hell, atleast you had a good time :hs:

10. purplebeast

Yeah thats true. Originally I wanted to see each other and other people. Over time she pushed and pushed until we became exclusive. And then she kept pushing and towards the end I was spending 3 weeks out of the month at her apt. It got to the point where she started to say things like "I dont know know why we r paying two rents" or " Im not getting any younger, where exactly is this going".

So yeah, I guess I wasnt THAT bad to be with.

11. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Sorry to tell you that just because she had an orgasm doesn't mean it was enough. Women seem to need more than that (at least I know I do).

12. 20firebird02

20firebird02 New Member

never been in that situation. i have always been the best the girl im with has had. :dunno: get more practice. try different things. look online for different tips.