"I Spit On Your Grave" Some guy at the movie store told me to get it..

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by FalkorYo, Jan 23, 2004.

1. FalkorYo

FalkorYo Guest

Well a friend and I were in teh mall the other day and stoped in suncoast movies. I told the guy at the counter to pick out a realy fucked up movie to watch while getting high. He first was looking for a movbie called "biliever" or something liek that about a jewish Nazi (I still want to see that). Well he come's back with this movie called "I spit on your grave". He told me that "after you watch this movie you'll come back here and tell me how crazy I am for telling you to get this movie." Befor I watch it I was wondering if anyone has seen it and what they think about it? I got the OG un-cut version so Im sure it's going to be gory.

[​IMG]

2. TurboDerek

TurboDerek My favorite meal is horsemeat and rice.

don't belive the hype. there is a rape scene then the rest of the time the girl runs around naked in blood and mud (she has a nice ass). Worth renting, maybe worth buying if you liked it.

3. Tozmo

Tozmo New Member

it is a stupid movie. I don't know why I wasted my time with it

4. Hahaha that movie was hilarious. A couple of friends and I rented it one night. Its just a cheezy horror movie sorta thing. Like a bad B movie. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing a microphone boom in one of the shots. I don't know about buying it, but I'd definitly rent it again for the laughs.

I was also in a record/video store the other day and saw some movie called "Jesus Christ Serial Killer". I wanted to buy it but the cover of it made it look like a pretty twisted movie and I was too embarassed to bring it up to the counter to pay for it. As you can probably guess, this wasn't a chain record store like Sam Goody's or something.

5. kingdymond68

kingdymond68 Guest

:hammer: Great exploitation flick

6. mr jenzie

mr jenzie New Member

"itsa a video nasty!!!"

classic human horror film that got banned along with a few other videos in britain

and bathtub scene > rest of film