I slept with a girl that has a boyfriend...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dorn, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Dorn

Dorn New Member

Well, apparently. This was last Wednesday. I was at her house with some friends, we were drinking, and started getting close. She starts kissing me for pictures, and people are asking her if she has a boyfriend. Her reply was always "no, not right now." So she goes off to her roommates room and is laying in bed and calls me in there. I go in, we start kissing and go to her room. I asked her a few times if she had a boyfriend, and she kept saying no she didn't.

After it was done, she just layed there looking like something was bothering her. I asked her roommate if she had one or not, and her roommate said "we all thought, but there's no ring on her finger tonight, and she was telling someone else she didn't earlier, so who knows." Talked to my friend today, and he said she does, but hadn't heard what she said that night.

I don't even know what to think. We've been texting each other the past few days and will probably hang out this weekend with the rest of the group. I just never wanted to be "that guy" that fucked up a relationship.

I'm really not sure what to think. :dunno:

2. FoxyKrista

FoxyKrista New Member

Well, if she was telling you that she didn't have a boyfriend and everyone else heard her saying it then you're not the one in the wrong. It's the girl who made it seem as though there wasn't anything wrong with it. You just went with the flow as everyone would. If a problem arises just get those people to back you up on it. Also, she is probably not happy with her current relationship and that is why she said she wasn't in one and has been texting you lately... If that helps?

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Why was everyone, including you asking her constantly if she had a bf?

Either way, it's obvious her bf doesn't mean shit to her for her to answer that question all night with "no, I don't have a bf." You didn't fuck up her relationship on purpose, so you shouldn't feel guilty. If anything you should feel disgust for the girl. But let me guess...you're probably still interested in her and can't wait to see her again and hopefully start dating her even though she's proved she's that kind of person.

4. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

The only hole in the story is why everyone kept asking if she had a boyfriend. What's the deal?

5. iwishyouwerebeer

:werd: That made me go :ugh:

6. FoxyKrista

FoxyKrista New Member

I agree. It's kinda fishy. Like is she hiding something?!

7. iwishyouwerebeer

And that everyone else seemed to know she was a skank.

8. FoxyKrista

FoxyKrista New Member

Yeah.. kinda makes you wonder why he would want to get involved with her eh

9. iwishyouwerebeer

Penis' needs always come first :mamoru:

10. FoxyKrista

FoxyKrista New Member

Haha, funny you say that! My boyfriend practically told me the same thing tonight i was like oh bitch you didnt :)

11. onedownfiveup

onedownfiveup Active Member

If she's willing to hide him, she's willing to hide you.

12. FoxyKrista

FoxyKrista New Member

very good point

13. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

+1

14. BradUF

BradUF Guest

What a slut.

15. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

she's a skank. it's not your fault. if you had known she had a bf, you would have laid off. she never said she had one, and even flat out denied having one.

i hate guys who fuck up relationships by hooking up with girls in them, but this isn't one of those cases. it wasn't your fault at all.

16. onslaught61

onslaught61 OT Supporter

At least you have the mindset of not wanting to fuck up others' relationships. That's what I care about most in the end, but anyway you should know to stay away from her in the future if she's capable of doing that to a guy.

17. Dorn

Dorn New Member

Two of my friends were trying to get us together (ok, I put that wrong at first. Not trying to get us together, but saying they could tell something was up between us. They were looking at her actions around me and things she was doing and could tell it was more than likely going to happen that night). Her roommates thought she did and saw her making out with me and were asking what the hell was going on. I was still a little drunk, but it was in my mind that I was gone if she did indeed have a boyfriend.

I had interest in her the first time I saw her a few weeks ago, but not really much anymore. Everything is a bit weird, and I'm not getting involved in that shit.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  18. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

:rofl:

19. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

1) It's not your fault. She lied.

2) You're not "that guy". The "guy" you speak of fucks a girl knowing she is in a committed relationship. You not only didn't know, but you even asked which is pretty cool of you.

3) Do not hang out with this girl again.... Stop taking her texts, and tell her nothing can develop.

I say this for 2 reasons. The first is that you don't want to get involved with her because she was willing to hide her boyfriend from you, then if you date her she will be just as willing to hide you from the next guy she opens her legs for. More or less, she will probably cheat on you.
    The second reason is that even if you attempt to have a freinds with benefits with her and say out of a relationship for the above reasons I would STILL be weary. If she gets a few drinks in her and randomly fucks you WHEN she has a b/f (which she lied about) she is a pretty big skank... And I am not sure I want my dick is something that opens up so easily. You might be taking a risk with that.

Not worth it IMO.

20. lauren

lauren Active Member

probably cause everyone thought she did, yet her actions weren't congruent with that. if you started kissing guys at a party, wouldn't your friends ask "hey, don't you have a bf? what's up with that?"

they were surprised, and looked for clarification/juicy break up gossip.

21. fluentinsilence

fluentinsilence New Member

I was banging a girl for close to a year while she was dating some guy (who actually frequently came out with the group to outings and such). No remorse felt on my part; ran into the guy some time later after her and I stopped and he was still in the dark. It was a doomed relationship anyways.

22. Abomb

Abomb New Member

lol, that is quite possibly the most retarded thing i have ever read :rofl:

you hate those guys?? how about you hate the whore that consented to the sex in the first place? :rofl::rofl:

ignorance is bliss

23. TIFFANYHONDA

TIFFANYHONDA New Member

Everyone on here agrees that she is a slut and really isnt worth anything except the fuck you already got......so leave it at that.

"i hate guys who fuck up relationships by hooking up with girls in them"

And ya that comment is worthless.....I hate girls who are sluts and still try to be in relationships....

24. polishillusion

polishillusion New Member

her job to respect her man,not yours. stay away just for the sake of your safety.

25. iwishyouwerebeer

:mamoru: No, my friends aren't idiots and would yell out
    "Hey, you have a boyfriend Nicole. What are you doing?"