A&P I should thank you all

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Subie Driver, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Subie Driver

Subie Driver Eye see what you did there.

I was recently in the market for a new point-and-shoot digicam, so I popped in here. Instead of posting something you've probably all seen 11ty billion times (Want new cam, what to get?), I read through the Stickies, and did some research from links and posts on here about specific models. I ended up getting a Canon PowerShot SD400 Digital Elph, 5.0 MP, 3x optical zoom, and very small body. I am very happy with it so far. Anyways, just wanted to say that yous guys have lots of good info in here, and I'm glad it was useful for me, thanks!

2. Keesh

Keesh New Member

:cool: nice choice.

3. Mr_Penut

Mr_Penut Elitist Member OT Supporter

thanks that we could have been of help:coolugh:

4. CRC

CRC New Member

Beaverton :eek3:

Where did you buy it from?

5. Subie Driver

Subie Driver Eye see what you did there.

I actually picked it up at CompUSA. I looked around several different places, but PDA's and digicams always seem to be the same price no matter where you look, so I just picked it up from someplace close to me. Could have gotten it online, but I wanted to see and feel it before buying it, and I'm not that patient. Got it for $280, which is better than I paid for my old POS Gateway 4 MP that broke, which is why I needed a new camera in the first place. Best advice I got here: buy a camera from a CAMERA manufacturer, not a computer maker!