SRS I should be glad my Girlfriend left me!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by BradUF, Nov 27, 2006.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I really should be because of all of her medical problems. We are both college students and I am 100% healthy but she has problems like constant headaches, back problems, neck problems, unknow problems and depression. I mean she is so young and taking oxycodine for pain. Even if I stayed with her that would mean I would have to deal with problems no one my age should have to deal with. I don't care though, I loved her and I was willing to help her threw whatever problems she will have.

Even if I do love her I should still be happy right? I got a guilt free release from everything I would have to deal with in the future.

2. Crush

Crush Epidural hematoma up in this bitch

Are you looking for validation here? Finding solace in someone elses pain is not a healthy way of living.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Wow, I mean I can side with the idea of stress that she might bring you....but there's no need to gloat.

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I am not gloating. I want to feel like I dodge a bullet from this but it does not feel that way at all. Honestly, I am just saying most college students would have ran away as soon as the problems started. I know what I saying sounds cruel but most normal guys are like this. People always told me to leave her because I would never be happy dealing with problems like that. I am a fairly happy person and to deal with someone that has low's and high's is alot.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2006
  5. mrchina

mrchina Guest

You're a dick. :ugh2:

6. Jeff Merr

Jeff Merr Elite Member

:ugh: More like she should be glad that she left you.

7. sublime335

sublime335 New Member

be careful what you say in the asylum...

I don't think you should be happy she broke up with you. I mean, if the girl gave you no positive feelings at all then sure feel good about it. However, its not very kind to be happy because you don't have to help someone with there serious problems. However much stress her problems put on you, think about how bad they are for her...