SRS I say it every time I get sick

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ChelleBelle82, Apr 23, 2006.

1. ChelleBelle82

ChelleBelle82 What the FRENCH? Toast

OK I have been sick so many times this year. It's always the upper respiratory shit, with the not being able to breathe and a 50 pound weight on my chest. The kind where in the beginning of it, I'll still try and smoke and will wind up hacking more than a first time smoker. So I always say alright I don't want to feel like this anymore, I'm going to quit smoking. Well it always works until I'm healthy. But last night was different. I honestly felt like I was dying because I couldn't breathe through my nose or mouth. I have so much congestion that won't decrease even though I'm taking some really strong decongestants. I thinnk I really need to quit this time. I've honestly never been sick so many times in one year (not even a year I think I have been sick for at least 3 days a month for the past 6 months). So I'm on my second day without a cigarette. I'm still not well though so I just haven't even felt the urge for a cig. I'll definitely be back to this thread a lot for this process.

2. Leaden Grudge

Leaden Grudge OT Supporter

Good luck man. It'll be a hard road, but in the end you'll realize the benefits far outweigh the battle to quit.