i regert not introducing myself v. i suck

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mojo, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Mojo

Mojo New Member

after exiting the gym all sweaty and shit, i was walking on my way back toward home, i notice a young looking gal talking on her cell. keep in mind shes walking toward me going the opposite direction. as shes just getting closer and closer step by step, i just look at her some more to check things out. after eyeballing from toe to head, i noticed she had her eyes on me the whole time with a "interested* look on her face as she walked by. i guess like a expression of "is he gonna approach me?:x: "

man i missed out. i have had bad expierence before with trying to start a convo with a girl on her cell:o they just completely ignore you:hsd:

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Just smile, wave, and mouth the word "Hi" -- if she really was interested she'd stop right in front of you and let you know what's up.

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I have no respect for the "cell phone bubble"

Since she made eye contact, I would have acted confused like she was talking to me. Most of the time they think its hilarious.

But back to your problem. We all freeze up at one time or another. I'm trying to work on this myself.

The best time to approach a woman is immediately. The longer you hesitate, the worse your chances.

Lastly, I don't like to tell them who I am right away. Even if I ask their name, I wait until they ask mine. If they don't, thats a pretty good indicator that they aren't intertested (not 100% foolproof of course).

4. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

Never thought of that playa.
    Gonna have to play around with that... check out some responces.

5. Kyubiz

Kyubiz New Member

I dunno, if she's on the phone there's not much she can do/say back to you and some girls have an aversion to approaching other guys