FRK i reek of sex v.tongue rings and a long story

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bigfodee, Jul 23, 2007.

1. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

Three weeks ago my friend Mike got married and I was his best man. I'll to the chase here - I nailed a bridesmaid the night of his wedding.

Didn't talk to her again until a week ago, when I was out at Mike's again where a bunch of friends were hanging out. Mike's wife had called her to come out, but she didn't answer. I sent her a text saying "come party at Mike's" about midnight. She calls over to the house about 2 saying she just got out of work and has been drinking so doesn't want to drive, and tells me to come over there. Its about a 30 minute drive, but uh.. hey i felt like sex :naughty:

She fucked up the directions and I'm basically driving around for a couple hours when I finally get to the point where I was supposed to call her to get the allegedly complex end of the directions. She doesn't pick up, and I'm sure she has passed out; so I just drive home and get there about 5. Needless to say I was pissed.

The voicemail I got her the next morning was priceless, and in my mind I gave her props for actually calling right away to apologize, but I didn't call her back. Then a couple nights later I get a text "please dont hate me - come party sometime." I dont respond to that either.

Not that I think I'm such hot shit, but decided fuck her. If I see her again fine, but I'm not making any effort for her.

So here's where it gets good. Last night I'm back at Mike's and she shows up with some other friends. I said a few words to her, but didn't really make conversation. We're all drunk and passing out all over the house. I'm staying in the guest bedroom, so as I'm at the foot of the stairs I look over at her and say "let's go" to her right in front of her friends.

Now I'm pretty much feeling like I'm going to be a prick for what happened last week, so as soon as she gets in the room, I push her on the bed. With one hand I reach down and pull my cock out, and with the other I grab her head and meet the two. Now, looking back I feel a little bit like a jerk for I what I said there; but I was being very dominant so when my cock got in her mouth I went, "Yeah.... thats right."

Come to find out, you can get some great fucking head that way :bigthumb:. Here's something I want to ask though. Whats the big deal about tongue rings? From the first time we slept together I couldn't remember feeling it on my dick so I made sure to pay attention to it this time. The head was great but the ring wasn't anything special.

Anyway, I kept being kinda rough with her and she was fucking loving it. I was practically getting off just hearing her hold her breathe and then exhaling "jesus christ" or "oh derrick." Shit im gettin a chub just thinking about it :naughty:. And I can't think of the last time, if ever, that I've made a girl go "oh fuck me FUCK me!!" like that.

Well, we went to sleep when it was getting light out. She had to go work at 10, but I slept until about 1-2. Since then Ive taken a shower, but I can still smell the sex on me. It's kinda weird but kinda hot..

well, i had so much fun sharing the last crazy night i had with that girl in the bar in california, I thought i'd share this one too :big grin:. this was actually friday night though, not saturday night, but i didnt get to post it yesterday yesterday, so it is tonight :wiggle:

2. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle *lube'n up the shock paddles*

That's hot :drool:

3. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

nice. ;)

as for the tongue ring thing.. i honestly think that the whole rumor started with girls who can give good head before they get their tongues pierced, so once they get around to getting their tongues pierced, they just work it in to their "repertoire" of tricks for head.

4. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

:eek3: Well done, sir.

5. Jon91SE

Jon91SE OT Supporter

I was never impressed with girls that gave head with a tongue ring :dunno:

6. Slapshotnerd

Slapshotnerd Outuvitian

I am not a fan of the tongue piercing myself. In fact, i would make my ex take hers out before she'd give me head

7. Nitin

Nitin OT Supporter

If a girl doesn't know what the fuck she's doing, a tongue ring ain't gonna help shit

8. Ashley

Ashley EEK!!!!

I used to have my tongue pierced in hs, and had taken it out. About a month ago I came across my old tongue ring and decided to try and put it back in. It went through with just a little pushing from me, and now my bf doesn't want me to take it out... I don't do anything different with it, but he says it feels good underneath close to the head. :dunno:

9. c0zmic

c0zmic fuck yo couch OT Supporter

how do women feel about guys with tongue piercings? I would imagine girls would get more out of it? I just got mine done havent tried it out yet