FRK I really want to invite another man into bed with me and the girlfriend..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by edward_cullen, Jan 25, 2010.

1. edward_cullen

edward_cullen Unemployed Since 08

Some history - Been together for 5 + years, we both love each other very much, we have a daughter together, and we plan to get married eventually.

So the deal is this, basically I want to see another man drive his shaft into my girl while I sit back, watch, and masturbate, I want to see her face while she is being pleasured by another man, but I don't want any personal feelings involved, I want it to be just sex.

Does anybody have any experience with this? I know some of you may have had threesomes before, but in most cases, it's probably with some friendly fucks, not with your actual girlfriend/wife.

And if there are any ladies on board here, how do you think you would feel if your man asked you for such a thing? Would it bother you that they are willing to share you with another man? Would you yourself be excited at such an idea and be ready and willing?

2. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

A lot of communication and thorough understanding of what you want is needed before this takes place.

Other than that, enjoy :big grin:

3. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

troll thread?

if not... fuck no i do not want to watch that, sex is something special with a person you love. they are mine and only mine.. if you get off on it though then more power to ya. just don't come back her with a thread

"i let my wife get plowed by another man and I cant stop thinking about it when we are in bed together, its negatively effecting our relationship"

4. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Pretty sure Bella would not approve.

5. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7. edward_cullen

See this is the thing, for me I don't think this would have any effect on my feeling towards her, I feel that I would still love her the same, although I can't say for sure because well... I just wouldn't know unless it happens..

But I can say for certain that the if during one of our love making sessions the thought of her being fucked by another man enters my head, I would get even more sexually aroused..

8. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

lol, this guy is a known troll in the TP.

9. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

in the cage as well :rofl:

10. edward_cullen

Whatever. Believe it or not, I'm on the real here.

Just wanted to throw it out there, and see if anybody had any related experiences that wanted to share.

I don't exactly want to be a swinger, because that's kind of overboard, I just want to do it maybe once or twice, just to experience it, and maybe even get it on camera, so that I can fap to it.

11. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

The Freakyshiat forum has a crowd of folks who will be able to advise you better than here in the Vag.

12. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

:werd:

Generally speaking, bringing someone else into the bedroom in a committed relationship is a bad idea and as such most people in a relationship forum will advise against it. That said, there are those who are capable of doing it and like Emfuser said, they tend to hang out more in FS than the Vag (although there is some crossover).

13. Toxica

Toxica New Member

If my man asked me to do that I would say no because I don't want to have sex with anybody other than him while being in a relationship with him. It's hot to think about but I wouldn't do it. And no, I don't think it would bother me that he was willing to share me with another man.

My advice is to not actually do it unless you are 100% certain you wouldn't get jealous or upset about it. I often fantasize about my boyfriend with another woman or 3-4 women taking advantage of him. It's a huge turn on. However, I would be extremely pissed if I saw him actually doing it in real life.

14. kamen

kamen OT Supporter

Oh snap it's edward_cullen the troll lol

15. Arkaybee

Arkaybee New Member

Probably a stupid question, but would the type of guy make a difference? Size, body build, height, weight, etc?

16. edward_cullen

Race would matter, my preference would be either white, black or hispanic, size of cock just average, maybe slightly above, body type, as long as they aren't overweight it's cool, height just normal, like 5'9 or above, respectful and clean cut.

17. OniMinion

OniMinion ...recalls when this forum was actually about cars OT Supporter

F that noise. That would screw up the relationship up so much. It's a great idea if you're on your way out. I wouldn't ever do that with the wife though.

18. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Go to the FS archive and read the threads. One is an EDU and one is a great discussion thread.

19. Arkaybee

Arkaybee New Member

What type of guy are you in comparison? Do you maybe have a subconscious desire to see yourself screwing your wife? Or do you desire to be someone else (role playing) while having sex?

20. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Why not get a few toys and watch her? Or is this something that has already been done?

21. poormanq45

poormanq45 OT Supporter

I'll fuck your girl :coolugh:

22. 2397

2397 OT Supporter

I wouldn't be bothered by that at all. In fact, I think the unwillingness would bother me since it's one of my own kinks. However, I'd have to be attracted to the person and trust them well. I'm more turned on by the idea of watching my guy fool around with another woman or man though, not so much myself with another guy in front of him.

23. edward_cullen

Been done, not with the current girlfriend, but with an ex, and I loved it. To be honest, the first feeling I felt was jealously, rofl, over a god damn dildo, but after I got over that, I really started to enjoy it.. :bigthumb:

24. phigity

phigity New Member

I'd dreamed about this as well. Me and my ex were going to do it but we split before we made it happen. I absolutely can separate sex and love. If both parties are down with it then it can happen and end well. But it's true that you don't know exactly how it will end until you try. If you have to ask if it will be a problem then you should probably disregard the idea.

25. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

:bowrofl: we always knew you were a faggot