i really wanna break up with my gf of 4months......

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LS Boy, Mar 27, 2005.

1. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

.....but im just scared that i cant handle this pain anymore :wtc:

shes been flaky and shes really getting on my nerves lately....like tonight, she dissed me and not picking up her calls.

and as far as i know, im not too happy with her 5days in a week..so that gives me 2 happy days with her :sad2:

i need help :(

2. FireIce

FireIce New Member

If you're not happy with her then you should definately end it ASAP.

If you want to make it work with her then you need to sit down discuss your problems.

3. Kevo

Kevo Mustang GT

She dont make u happy now then fuck her...new bitch:)

4. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

i already tried to work things out and seems like shes hard headed.

im just afraid to end it with her...i mean she hot and all and shes gonna be hard to beat.

but thing is, i dont think i have the same feelings i have towards her from the beginning.

and i dont think she cares about me as i think she does.

bottom line is, i keep saying to myself that i wanna break up with her but when i talk to her the next day, i cant do it or dont have the balls to do it.

im always scared of that saying "you dont know what you had til its gone" and i dont wanna let go of the one i "HAD".

i dunnoo....its really depressing me and bringing me down really low :wtc:

5. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

How can you get hurt if you aren't happy?

6. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

From several of your previous posts, Ive seen that you have a hang up on how HOT she is, and how hard it will be to find someone equally as hot. Listen, bein attracted to someone IS important, Im not goin to deny that AT ALL, however, it seems like you are lookin for a trophy GF. If thats the case, then you shouldnt mind whatever else comes with her. If you arent lookin for a trophy GF, then you are too concerned with looks and shold be equally as concerned wtih personality and compatabilty. Hey, beauty fades......walk away & start lookin for what feels right more then what looks right. Good luck, endin a relationship is never easy, regardless of the circumstances.

7. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

coz i have feelings for this girl.

before i can just break up with a girl and be like a rock and dont care about them....but this girl, we been together for 6month (4month dating)

and shes actually the only girl that ive been with longer than all the previous ones.

and the only reason why im not happy coz i just feel like she dont care about me... and i really care alot about her. just that it feels like its a mono type relationship.

i mean she tries and work things out but its just sooo not natural of her and i feel like it wasnt meant to be.

:wtc:

8. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

exactly i know what you mean and i admit, shes kinda my trophy girl....but shiet im the one hurting here. :wtc:

and actually, im looking for someone i wanna get serious with..and i dont think she is the one...

i thnk imma break up with her tomorrow......and but before that, imma tell her that im actually looking for someone to be in a serious relationship......good move or bad? :x:

9. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Is that true? Then why not? Just don't fucking lie.

10. Dalius

Dalius Guest

Dude...just end it. If you aren't happy now, you won't be happy later....people don't change just because you say something like that. You will be happier when it's all said and done with.

And there are tons of beautiful girls...just because you have a good looking one now, doesn't mean you won't ever have one again.

11. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

:werd: and we need pics to judge how hot she really is :cool:

12. Lad

Lad Guest

:werd:
    Plus theres ALWAYS someone hotter. Its not all about hotness, cause as stated beauty fades. But with that said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    For the sake of your sanity, but it loose. Youve tried to make it work, and it hasnt. Call it off, take your pain now, cause later on itll only get worse.... :bigthumb: good luck! I know you can do it! Be strong, that is your job as a man.

13. armond

armond New Member

Hey dood, I was in a similar situation some time ago. But I knew regardless of how hot she was, you can't make her personality desireable. break it off, besides, someone who is hot on the outside and has a great personality will come around. Also, when you are with someone with a great personality, they tend to seem hotter and hotter to ya.

Save yourself some trouble, break it off.

Tell her your reasons for breaking it off, that way she might be left with an actual clue.

14. weakone

weakone New Member

15. P7

P7 You have something on your tongue, let me get that

There's also "Regret doing what you did, instead of regretting not doing it."

You seem to be hung up on how hot this girl is, which I'm not going to lecture on because to each his own, but why would you want to go on being not happy? What if the day you break up with this girl, some gorgeous girl with a great personality that sees you at work every day finally musteres up the nerve to ask you on a date? Point is, you don't know whats going to happen after you break up, 50/50 it could be good or bad, but if you stick with this girl, you have a 100% chance of not being happy.

16. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

grow some fucking balls and be a man about it.