I really should become a regular in here...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Boudreaux, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

My ex is coming over tonight for a "no more hookups" talk. She wants to get back with her devout catholic boyfriend something serious (she is waiting around for him till he finishes school next spring, fucking lame, amirite) Anyway, i really care for her, i dunno if its lust or not, it feels like more, and i'm positive i've never felt this way about a woman before.

Its probably better that we don't have sex, for both of us. She has religious issues with it, i have emotional issues with it (we are even right now experiencing a pregnancy scare). I'm not too worried about it, i made the choice to have unprotected sex with her, and i fully and 100% accept the responsibility of that decision.

wow, okay, enough rambling. Like a lot of other guys in here, i'm a "nice guy". I've always had girls drawn to me, and then i drastically change into a shell of a man to gain their approval and what not, we've all heard the storys.

Anyway, i'm looking to start dating again. Nothign serious, i finish school in spring w/ a good degree and a job in hand, so i'm excited. You guys should def. look for me around these parts more often. :hsd:

2. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

welcome :wavey: