I really need an possible answer to this..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by squishypets, Nov 16, 2007.

1. squishypets

squishypets New Member

This has only happened once before, but not as bad as tonight was. When I have a REALLY BIG orgasm, the kind you only get once in a while compared to normal, not as intense orgasms, I breathe really hard and you know..its normal..

Well, like the other time, I don't know if my body's just stressed from the great sex that goes on over an hour, or if my muscles are having really bad cramps, but once we're done having sex, I breathe so hard it's like I'm hyperventilating, and I start shaking pretty bad. It doesn't hurt, but I can't control it. I love having these big orgasms, and it's only happened twice, but both times, I shook so bad. My eyes start tearing and I cry because there's a weird pressure on my chest from the hyperventilating.. :-/

Anyone know what this could be? Is it just some kind of stress or just overwhelmed with so much pleasure? I really need an answer to this. It's bothering me and my bf.

Also, another problem I've had is after sex sometimes I get cramps in the area..did he maybe go too far up there?

2. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

OP, can you do a favor, and JUST IN CASE, get your heart checked. I would

3. jonno

jonno New Member

werd

4. jonno

jonno New Member

ask your doctor about this... not e-doctors either

5. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

I agree.

It could just be that you are breathing so hard that you aren't getting enough oxygen (i.e. you are expelling more air than you are taking in) in so your body is panicking and making you hyperventilate.

That would cause the headache and dizzyness as well.

6. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

This is absolutely normal, relax... It's called a "GOOD" orgasm. The female orgasm is hundreds of times more powerful than the MALE, that's why you don't see us hyperventilating. Although it can get pretty crazy where we can barely catch our breath, multiply that a couple of times and WOAH...

Just be happy! ;)

7. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

. :hs:

8. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

"Ask your doctor if you are healthy enough for sex, other side affects include dry mouth, dizziness....."

9. JohnJohnJohnson

:werd:

This is probably totally normal. So it doesn't hurt to get your heart checked.

10. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Are you anorexic?

11. JohnJohnJohnson

At first I thought, wow, demosnat, that is random. You are a random, random woman.

Then I noticed the OP's subtext, "Chaos theory is my bitch"... I guess that would fit. Is that where you got annorexia from?

12. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Sometimes when people abuse their bodies and have strenuous activity bad things happen. While I could see this as his angle, I don't think this is the issue.

13. squishypets

squishypets New Member

lol no i'm not anorexic. and ChaosTheory is my boyfriend lol. i don't get it...whats chaos theory got to do with anorexia?

14. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Hey, I had this for a while actually. I didn't breathe as hard as it sounds you are... but I would seize after orgasming, as in seizures. I looked it up and saw a doctor who said it was a reaction to a series of vitamin and nutrient deficiencies (go Demos, totally right with the anorexic theory). Not that you are malnourished, but mine cleared right up when I went to see the nutritionist and got on a more healthy, balanced diet. I guess also do the breathing thing that Aqua was saying, and the cramping is most likely not connected, but make sure you are turned on sufficiently before having deep sex.

DA

15. JohnJohnJohnson

Annorexics tend to be high-stress, ambitious people who, most of all, desperately seek to control their lives.

Chaos theory is complicated stuff.

If chaos theory is your bitch, then

a) you're good at high level physics (high-stress/ambitious)
    b) you're proud of controlling chaos (desperate need to keep things in order)

It's outlandish but that was the only connection I could find to annorexia.

16. razi

razi New Member

I think she meant it might have something to do with the lightheaded-ness.

17. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Just throwing it out there because is can really fuck up your heart, and make physical activity really difficult (hyperventilating).
    Edit: her AV kind of got me thinking that too (either very thin, or really into being thin), no offense, I'm also really skinny and I get accused by well meaning strangers of it all the time.

18. squishypets

squishypets New Member

I don't get light-headed. I just can't breathe easily and shake like a seizure.

Lol the thing about ChaosTheory being my bitch is just a joke between us. If you look at his profile, it says I'm his slut. But we're just joking around, it doesn't mean anything about control or anything.

Thank you all so much for the help though! I'm glad I'm not the only one this has happened to.

19. squishypets

squishypets New Member

Wow, you think I'm skinny. Thanks, that's flattering lol. Yea, I kinda admit I have a thing about my weight, but I know it's worse to starve yourself and make yourself throw up (cuz it can also rot your teeth ew). But I definately eat. I eat pretty bad though lol like pizza all the time and junk food. I'm surprised I'm not obese! Lol. High metabolism?

EDIT: I have been trying this new thing with exercising and eating a hell of a lot better though. I'm trying to eat some meat like chicken, while still eating good stuff like rice and vegetables mixed together. Yum! I'm actually craving better food than junk food. Hopefully I'll feel better about my weight. I freaked out when I was 118, and now I'm around 125 but that's pretty light and I'm not so obsessed that I will starve myself. No way.

20. demosnat

demosnat New Member

You aren't vegetarian are you?
    Good luck with your health plan :big grin: Yeah once you start eating better, its all you want, and when you work out enough, your body craves it.
    I don't want to come off the way i'm sure i'm going to, but make sure you do this for the right reasons, if you focus your progress on your weight only, its easy to get obsessive and out of control :hs:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2007
  21. squishypets

squishypets New Member

Nope, never been vegetarian. I didn't realize it, but I was straying away from meat without meaning to. But I found this one site and it really inspired me to eat better. I can't wait for a better me :)

Although, one question...have u ever been addicted to working out and then you just stop doing it for a while, then get addicted to it, can't get enough, then slowly stop doing it? Lol I get like that all the time.

22. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I'm very lazy, I'll get into working out for a bit, lose all interest, and althought I crave it, I sleep and eat ice cream instead. This has happened maybe twice, because, again, i'm exceptionally lazy.

23. squishypets

squishypets New Member

amen!