LGBT i really messed up

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Moonwalker, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Moonwalker

Moonwalker fagulous

last night i had unprotected sex for the first time ever. ive always told myself no matter what, no matter who is, always use protection. i was extremely drunk and he just hoped on. is there anything i can do besides just wait and get tested? :wtc:

2. Ivy Mike

Ivy Mike New Member

yes, you remember how you're feeling right now and how you never want to feel like this again.

Its a good idea to get tested every 6 - 12 months anyway.

3. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf New Member

Ok if I can be a bit blunt here. Were you the top or the bottom? By hoping on I am thinking the top - correct? Not that makes unprotected sex any better but it is less risky.

IF you at all think you are at risk, then go see a doc IMMEDIATELY. If a treatment regime for HIV is started within ~48 hrs of unprotected sex, there is a good chance it will be successful in stopping the virus from taking hold. That being said, the virus is brutal on your system and is hell in its own right - but at least the effects of the treatment are done in 30 days, versus living with HIV for life.

Building upon what clean97GTI said, the feeling you have right now is one you never want to forget. When you forget it you take stupid risks again and that only leads to more trouble. Remember the tension and nervousness of today and do your damnest so that it never happens again.

Good luck.

4. GoDz

GoDz I are a Zionist OT Supporter

ouch, bad plan. go get tested for a full panel, minus chlamydia and gonarehha. The treatment for those two is easier than the test, you only have to take one dose of 2 different meds. get tested in 3 months for HIV and again in 6. you might want to see if you can get that immediate HIV killer, but it's probably hella expensive.

5. Moonwalker

Moonwalker fagulous

thanks guys