I really like her *Need Help*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dr. Feel Good, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Dr. Feel Good

Dr. Feel Good Yeah Baby This is All Part of a Routine Check up,

For the first time in my life I have met someone that I really want to have a relationship with and yet she is about to get engaged, heres the story.

I started med school in July and everything had been going great until about a month ago. Then one night I get a call from a friend how as me if I can pick her and two friends up from the bar so I do. When I get there they all get into my truck and this girl (Keri) that I had talked to at the bar a few nights ago sits next to me as they all squeze in. Keri starts rubbing on my thight and I'm like WTF because I know she has a bf. I drop the other two off and end up taking Keri home too, when we get there I say goodbye and she goes to get out, closes the door and starts kissing me. Me confused as all hell, continues to makeout with her for along time, at the end I tell her I'm suprised and she says how do you think I feel I have a bf.

So the next day I talk to a friend about it and shes like, wow her boyfriend is going to ask her to marry him soon, so immediately I feel like I am a last fling for her. I talk to her on IM the next day and shes like that can't happen again and I told her I understand.

Well then the other night we all go out to the same bar after a test. At first when I get there she does nt even acknowledge me, but then after a few drinks she is grabing my ass and sits on my lap. So I end up taking her to her friends place at the end of the night, were sitting in my car talking about relationships basically talking about us but pretending we mean other people, finally I say fuck it and just grab her and kiss her. We makeout for awhile and I can tell something is wrong, so I ask her and she starts crying, she tells me that neither her boyfriend or I deserve this and that shes sorry. I take all the blame because I don't want her to feel bad and we said goodbye to each other.

Normally I don't care about a girl enough to even think twice about this but something is different with her, shes smart (med student too), funny (we both have the same sense of humor), and very sexy. She is afraid to leave her bf for me because she does not think I'm ready for a relationship, I have never been very serious with a girl and she thinks I ll get bored with her. I don't know how to show her that she can trust me, I've told her how I feel I just wish she would give me a chance. I feel like were both going to miss out on something great because we did nt meet at a better time in her life.

What should I do, for the first time in my life I don't know what to do.

Cliffs: Girl likes me, I like Girl, her bf is getting ready to purpose, she doesn't think I would be serious with her but I want it more than her, what should I do?

2. texansupergirl

texansupergirl New Member

IMHO if shes even thinking about leaving her boyfriend for someone else, plus the fact that shes already cheated, shes needs to leave him anyway, whether it's for you or not. When you are going to marry someone, you have to be 100% and she's definitely not! That marriage is already doomed and they are not even engaged yet. I would tell her how you feel (hard putting your heart out there, i know) and then point out the fact that you might not be ready for a relationship but is she really ready for marriage? I'm betting not. just my .02

3. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

She's cheating on her BF with you. What's to say she won't cheat on you with someone else? Sounds like a situation you should steer clear of, IMO.

4. Dr. Feel Good

Thats not something that scares me, I'm more scared of never getting a chance to see if we could take this further.

5. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

bah drama...

6. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

So I'm assuming trust isn't a big issue with you :noes:

7. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Well said.
    [edit]
    VERY well said.
    [/edit]

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

:werd: I can see this guy getting walked all over if he's not a bit more careful. :hs:

9. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Yep doesn't look good heh, guy better watch himself.

10. Dr. Feel Good

Trust me I'm not the type to let myself get walked over, its just with my past she is afraid to trust me which I can understand, we have hungout a few times since I originally posted, I can tell even more that she is into me so I'm going to do what I always do, next time I get her alone I'm going to plant one on her! :bigthumb:

11. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

dude.... she has a boyfriend..... quit being a fucking prick and let her break up with him before you pull shit like that
    and if she doesnt you need to stay the fuck away from her

12. brewser

brewser New Member

+ fuckin 1

13. armond

armond New Member

mutherfuckindawt!

14. Dr. Feel Good

Went out last night and met up with her, god she was looking good :bigthumb:, we had a good talk and she is starting to see that I am seriously interested. Next couple of days are going to be crucial with her going home for Thanksgiving and seeing her boyfriend. Oh and I had to kiss her last night she I would have never forgave myself if I didn't.

15. armond

armond New Member

What in the world makes you think that if she is doing this while she is with someone else, she wouldn't do the same to you?

I am not saying she would do it for sure to you, just saying, did you think of it in that context?

Last time there as a girl that was interested in me, and myself in her, I told her no. Reason: she had a man. I told her until you are single, I will not lay a hand on you. Question of morals...

16. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

your playing with fire dude

17. BlazinBlazer Guy

:werd: I can't watch. This guy is either gonna get snapped in half emotionally, or physically, or maybe even both. Oh well, Mr. "Playa Pimp" will learn his lesson soon enough, I'm sure.

18. aaron33

aaron33 New Member

Watch it man. Cheaters might be knocking at your car door the next time..