i really hate women

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by victimizati0n, May 19, 2008.

1. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

alright so heres the deal this one chick i know friend zoned me, me being the stupid idiot i am didnt realize this, and i always asked her to hang out/do shit, in which she made up some excuse or said she didnt want to.

now, i pretty much gave up with her, we had a bit of a fight, and i basically said fuck her i dont need this shit.

after i stopped asking her to hang out and shit i noticed she was being a lot more friendly towards me, asked me to go out to breakfast, stuff like that, and when i as friendzoned she would never hang out with me alone, one of her friends had to come, but thats not the case anymore.

fast forward to last week, me her and some friends were planning on doing something, and i gave her a suggestion, in which she replied we could go another time because she wanted to do something that everybody could do (meaning she wanted to do that alone)

she even invited me over her place to drink (smirnoff :mamoru::mamoru::mamoru: )

so what the hell is the deal here, should i not give in to her, or is she now looking for more out of this relationship, if you can call it that?

i would NOT be making this thread about any other girl, but she is fucking beautiful and has a great personality

i dunno what to do :dunno:

2. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Don't go. Look elsewhere.

3. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

move on and find another girl that will be straightforward with you.

she didnt want you until she thought you no longer wanted her. sounds like she just wants attention

there are other beautiful girls with great personalities out there who wont act like this to you

4. althepirate

althepirate Talk nerdy to me.

You made her realize that she can't just have you at the drop of a hat and now she's thinking, "Well, he is kind of cute...." and missing your attention. Take it slow, don't expect much right now since she may or may not change her mind later on.

5. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

If you are that into this girl and really want something with her you'll have to play the game: continue to give her the cold shoulder. Let her overanalyze and build up your situation until she wants it more than you do.

6. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

She wants what she can't have.

Question is, what do you want?

You could easily drop her and search for another woman (there are a million out there), but you would have to learn from this and not do the same thing with them. Or, you could continue to give this girl the cold shoulder. When she gets upset (which she will) ask her out on a date. If she says no, then you move on.

8. Vysion

Vysion New Member

You don't really hate them... you just don't understand them like many other guys.

9. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

will do, ill wait a few more weeks

10. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

she was being a bitch so you could punish her in the bedroom

11. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

It's a common and simple situation.

Basically, you were overly interested in her and therefore she didn't care about you. After the "fight" you said fuck her and walked away from it all.... Now she can't have you, now she misses the attention, now she wants what she can't have.

You can play this 3 ways, it's your choice:

1) Revert back to calling her all the time and asking to hang out = you'll get friendzoned again and she'll get bored.

2) Realize you don't want to bother with a girl who plays these games and just stop talking to her all together = not having to deal with stupid games women play and just makes life easier.

3) Play the game right back at her. Give her minimal attention, show minimal interest, but still keep relative contact alive... Maker HER want YOU, be the mystery that she now so desperately wants to solve = If you do this correctly and don't get overexcited when she starts showing interest you can nail her and maybe get a date thing going on.

Number 1 is the worst option, but the one people most likely end up with. Number 2 is if you really just don't give a damn and have more important things to do; typically for the guys that have other female options. Number 3 is the most fun, and can be the most rewarding, but will require work and skill if you're not used to it.

12. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

your her emotional blanket .. bounce

13. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

the only problem is she is in one of my classes (i enrolled in summer classes this semester because well, i only have one left and i didnt want to take 5 classes next semester) she got in the same class with me, and chose the seat right next to me, thats going to be fucking hard to not have minimal contact with her

it looks like im gonna have to wait till that is over