SRS i realized something about women last night...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by black jesus, Apr 5, 2008.

1. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

there are a lot of fucked up, piece of shit women out there. I met the two most hainus bitches on earth last night...disgruntled crackwhores. I'm talking about so absurdly bizarre and confrontational that it may have disrupted the space-time continuum.

The more i go out and talk to women, the more i realize how difficult it is to find a woman of substance who can just talk and not stand there like you're auditioning for them. I've always held the opinion that I could be with pretty much any woman personality wise, but holy shit my standards are changing.

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

cliffs: I gave my number to two smokin hot ladies and not a single one of them called. What's the chances that those bitches called at the same time and jammed up the phone lines?

cliffs v 2: Looking for love in all the wrong places.

3. borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding Lets Party OT Supporter

youre just trying to protect yourself

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

the exact same thing can be said about men. There are a minority of decent people out there (in terms of romantic relationships), but the majority are disqualified for some reason or another.

It's this way for both men and women.

Boys say "all women are whores", girls say "all men are assholes".

5. Redbeard

Redbeard OT Supporter

/thread

6. nezfotnemom

nezfotnemom OT Supporter

came in here to post this

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Stop going to bars/clubs.

BTW, when you go out these nights do you drink? How much would you say you spend on drinks? And how often would you say you go out?

8. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

Yep and then like me you find one and fuck it up and after 6 years she leaves.

9. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I only drink one night per week, and that's 3 to 4 drinks. I'm supposed to go meet some friends later, and I'm not drinking tonight. The last thing I need to do is get soft and fat if I'm going to lift 4-days per week.

Single women don't congregate in my apartment, the race track, or work, so I have to go somewhere to find them.

10. Frito

Frito New Member

:werd:

11. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

Go somewhere, anywhere. I went to a strange harajuku party at a bar last night. Didn't know what harajuku was until the day before. I met some people, had fun. You can strike a conversation with anyone there when you don't know shit like I did. It's pretty easy to ask people what's this, where it comes from, how they became interested, what seems interesting to them in this, etc.

12. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

See, I think the problem is that women at bars and clubs are there specifically so guys can audition for them. If you want to meet a woman you can talk to, go to a bookstore.

13. ASoT

ASoT New Member

I spent 3 years with ZERO desire to chase women for this exact reason.. it's such a huge turn off. Seems like every woman has a check list of requirements you have to meet. Whatever happened to getting to know someone just to enjoy the company and have some fun?

14. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

The difference is, women actually do pay attention to people's personalities like that, so in a sense they go through a lot more meaningful relationships than men do. As such, they reach the point of wanting to weed out the undesirables according to a checklist a lot sooner than men do, since most men are mainly interested in getting laid at first and don't really go past the skin until later.

15. borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding Lets Party OT Supporter

its still an audition/interview

16. Victoriono

Victoriono New Member

And you whine about not finding any women. They may not congregate in your appartment, but they are fucking EVERYWHERE. So approach them everywhere.

17. imhisgrl85

imhisgrl85 New Member

you can never meet a "real" person when alcohol is involved (i.e. the bar) and when i say "real" i mean it as in not "fake"

No one can be their true self in that setting. find a new way to meet women. We aren't all that way.

18. Dio Seijuro

Dio Seijuro New Member

I think you would get less of the interview/audition feeling if yourself truly have no interest beyond casual, friendly conversation and you show it unambiguously.

19. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I winged with some buddies this weekend, and realized that I'm just a cocky, raging asshole...who means well but love jovial debate and childish cheap shots, with a mature delivery. There aren't going to be as many women to play with who have the mental capacity, but when they do it will be a really good match.

So I went to a few more bars, got blown out on a couple, hooked on 3 really well. I then met up with some buddies and found a bad ass, awesome friend of a friend. I've known her for a while, but this time I did something about it. She was in a bad mood at the beginning of the night, so I bailed on the booth and talked to girls all night and ran game. Then, after a couple hours of that think she had enough of the lack of interest and came and got me...its a lot easier when you know how to play the game. This is a cool chick who fought back and forth with me all night with almost perfect chemistry. Two weeks ago, I would have hooked up with the chick who may have been slightly hotter with big boobs, but looked confused.

I'll chill out with her this weekend, but now I have to resist one-itis.

20. Coottie

There are likely plenty that have the mental capacity to spar with you but due to childish cheep shots, they simply don't engage because they immediately recognize the immature behavior. Ask anyone that's graduated HS if they'd like to return...99% say no, the other 1% are nerds.

Whenever I meet someone that likes to engage in this behavior, whether male or female, I shut down all communication with that person. It's not because I don't know what to say or because I don't have the mental agility to hang....I do. I just like giving those idiots plenty of rope with which to hang themselves.

I disagree that it will be a really good match. Childish cheep shots don't bring people closer together.

But good luck with that girl....perhaps she'll prove me wrong. I suspect tho, once she tires of the games she'll simply move on.

21. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:werd:

22. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

obviously not a fan of british humor.

23. Coottie

Actually I love british humor and even childish humor (ala Dumb and Dumber).

Childish cheep shots tho? no...not a fan at all. In fact, it's quite transparent to me. To me it's like an elementary school boy that likes a certain girl so instead of hanging out with her, being her friend and getting to know her he runs up and punches her in the arm.

It's a case of actions and words not matching up. He likes her but his actions say he doesn't. The same thing applies to childish cheep shots.

24. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

obviously I haven't accurately conveyed the topic here.

25. Exiled

Exiled New Member

Lastnight I realized you should never lie to your woman and tell her you picked up the DVD she wants that isn't out for another 2 days.

:wtc: