SRS I realized I'm paranoid, worry and stress a fair amount.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by DrK_Mrk_iV, Jun 30, 2005.

1. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

I am kind of paranoid about a lot of things I do. Just daily things, and I worry a lot. Stupid shit like "what if my girl is pregnant" or something like that. I worry and stress out a fair amount too like when I have to do 4 or 5 things during the day and then go into work. I handle it all very well, but I just stress out about it. Any ideas or links for help?

2. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

research generalized anxiety disorder... it's 'common' but can be dibilitating if it persists.

3. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

Well, I have social anxiety disorder. I'm getting/got over it. Its not like I'm going to have a panic attack or anything, I just get real hyper. Maybe I should work out.

4. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

wow you sound just like my girlfriend. she is always asking 'am i pregnant' but I am using condoms and she is on the pill...

no real need to get into medication for this. just let it go. it's harder then it sounds but just use the proper protection and you should have little to worry about.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I used to worry a lot but i've got some senses knocked into myself. Nowadays i say to myself ' what does it matter compared to the universe. or what effect will it have on eternity, honestly even if the entire planet blows up its a small impact ,its not even spit compared to the rest of the universe, so in our brief lives why should we worry, life is too short too worry. If you say those things to yourself you'll calm down.