SRS I quite my job and I'm lost

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by familyguy101, Feb 8, 2008.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

I didn't necessarily quite. I just stopped going in. I will have $10,000 saved up once i get my tax return and sell one of my cars. What the fuck should I do now? Join the army? I have no direction and I get too much anxiety to work in any kind of formal work setting, it's just not for me.

I'd love to buy a motorcycle and hit the road. Join the Hells Angels or something, but I would have to learn to unleash my violence so I could fit in with em.

What should I do? Believe me, a complete stranger knows what's good for me just as well as I do. Keep in mind that all options are open. There is nothing in my town for me. No friends or anything. I have no problem whatsoever ditching my "family". I'm ready to try anything.

2. BlkDrgnZ28

BlkDrgnZ28 OT Supporter

work at McDonalds

3. TheFirstSamurai

TheFirstSamurai New Member

You've got 10 grand, take some time to think things over. Be honest with yourself and remember this isn't an opportunity everyone gets (Being young, free and have a nice sum in their bank account).

4. PirateCandy

PirateCandy New Member

Try taking some classes at a community college.

5. PooP

PooP New Member

What are you interested in? Cars, computers etc..? Knowing that, you can find a club or a course somewhere that involves whatever you like. You'll meet people and have a chance to do something different. And may be even get a job out of it