LGBT I posted this on the Vag, they didn't help AT ALL

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by AstroGirl, Jun 17, 2005.

1. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

So I am a F/22/bi. I go to the gym every morning, and I get ready for work there. Well, the past couple mornings I have noticed this cute little blonde pixie looking girl checking me out. At least I think she is, every time she walks into the locker room she smiles at me and lets her eyes trail and wander. Nothing obvious, just noticeable. She gets ready there too, later than me, so when she walks in I am usually getting dressed/ drying off (so basically naked :booty:.) I get the initial glance, and a hello, which usually the women that walk in just keep their eyes down where there are a bunch of naked chicks. Then she continues to take little subtle glances as I am continuing in my getting ready process. Do you think she would be offended if she was straight and I jumped the gun? Or should I just lay off anyways because she does work out at my gym, and well... you don't shit where you sleep... What do you think? :hsughno:

2. Bella

Bella New Member

naw I say go for it, I mean I havent really heard of anyone beign offended. I personally would take it as a compliment that not just men check me out but I'm beautiful to women as well

3. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

Would it be possible for you to modify your schedule a couple minutes so you could run into her, by chance. outside of the locker room? Might be able to give you two some time to talk, where you could find out.

I dont think it would be quite right to be almost hitting on her while she/you/others are standing there naked. It would also protect yourself from someone on the other side of the lockers hearing you/causing problems.

4. AstroGirl

Yeah, I was trying to think that one through. She works out about 1/2 hour later than I do, so maybe I could just skip my lunch and come in late. LOL, the things I do for women!

So, it would be wierd if I just hopped in the shower with her and asked if she needed help with anything. LOL, I am just kidding!

...but that would be nice if she did it to me :naughty:

5. {WBK}Blood_Lust

{WBK}Blood_Lust New Member

I wasn't any help in vaginarium, but it's your fault for giving short descriptions of 2 woman in a shower.............come on,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm only human,,,,,,,,,,,,how am i supposed to think clearly with that image in my head

:bowdown:

6. AstroGirl

:mamoru: Sorry buddy, I didn't mean to offend. To be honest though it does get annoying when you are out with your girl and you have men drooling all over the two of you. It is like this, if you were out with your girlfriend I bet you wouldn't be too happy if I came up pawing all over her... maybe you would. Well, is your girlfriend hot? Oops, bad me...

Anyways, moral of the story. Look at is as if the situation were with you and a male/ female whichever your preference (or both :naughty: ) Then let me know what YOU would do :bigthumb:

7. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Try thinking with the head on your shoulders and not the one between your legs. :big grin:

8. Josey

Josey New Member

But then where's the fun in that?! :squint: :noes:

9. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

With me, you could think with the head between your legs all you want. :naughty:

10. 5secstrtcar

5secstrtcar Spot you 10, give you the move and still hand you

unzips pants and applys astroglide to right hand

11. AstroGirl

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

12. Josey

Josey New Member

:mamoru: u naughty boy!!

13. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

:mamoru: