MMA I only watched 10 minutes of this season's TUF so far

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Sammo, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Sammo

Sammo New Member

and I can already tell by the response from people that the USA team is worse than the UK team, the odds are that the they artificially kept the talent on the USA team at shit

think of how many good fighters and BJJ experts there are in the US that probably tried out, but instead you get Junie Browning's brother. just saying. the UK has some good up and coming guys but I seriously doubt 95% of them could match up with the USA's talent

real talk

2. Maestro Nobones

Maestro Nobones Great Job! - GLAD DADS CREW

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Touch Pro: XV6850 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

pretty obvious its slanted in the uk's favor because they are the growing market

3. energie

energie I like to place an order.. the name? Situation the

well we all know a guy from UK will win, but 2-3 tuf gusy will show up fighting in the promotion.

4. Rommel

Rommel friends forever

I can't see why you all think the UK guys will win.

The American guys are physically larger and their ground skills are just as good if not better. Also there doesn't seem to be any standout strikers on the UK team either.

5. saabguy

saabguy Active Member

:werd:

i was more impressed with USA team...i think they were hyping UK so people don't think it's going to be the cake-walk that it will end up actually being.

and bisping is such a cock. i didn't watch the TUF when he was on, but i liked seeing him fight afterwards. now i have 2 reasons i want hendo to smash him. 1, i :love: hendo, and 2, because bisping needs to be put in his place.

6. Rommel

Rommel friends forever

Bisping is making up for Henderson and joking around.

I'm more disturbed by Demarques who tries to act all relaxed and then turns from Jeckyl into Mr Hide. "Motherfuckers trying to take our bread on US territory; fuck them; fuc...blah blah blah". I hope he fights next and loses - although i can't see it happening.

7. teep

teep New Member

that dude needs to chiiilllll. for cereal

8. TheEspionage

TheEspionage New Member

How did you work that one out? Because someone fainted and someone failed to make weight?