i only attract heavy set girls,not a problem but not my type.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Jan 15, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Im a skinny dude, 6'2" and only 165lbs,but i go to the gym cause im trying to get strounger and improve myself. Anyways, I cant understand it why i only attract heavy set woman. Im 24 years old and every single girl that hits on me is a pretty good size. Even my friends notice this and make fun of me for it, i dont know why this happens. At the moment I have at least 5 that are hitting on me, all very well over the average. I have nothing aganist heavy set people at all,but as gf's etc I dont desire this type or im not attracted to this type. IT makes me feel very odd that i get hit on by so many heavy set woman. Why? No one knows.

2. Soulfire

Soulfire No Pain, No Gain

Seems to me like you need to stop spending time being hit on and start trying to hit on. (The girls you want of course)

Be, Proactive.

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

for whatever reason, they see you in the same league as themselves.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2006
  4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

5. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I think you and your friends definition of "heavy" and "normal" might be a bit off as well...

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Well, on some level they know that you aren't getting any action from more desirable women, so they think they have a shot with you.

Most men can't get away with waiting around for women to come to them (and get the women they want). You have to approach them, bro.

I'm an attractive guy to women, but most of my life I have just settled for whatever came my way. If you settle for whatever, whatever is exactly what you get.

Unless you are rich or famous, even if they are attracted to you, you are going to have to do some of the work. They won't do it for you.

7. quamen

quamen New Member

thanks

well put!