I nut too fast...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DOBERMAN, Aug 4, 2006.

1. DOBERMAN

DOBERMAN New Member

and my g/f is pissed. Any advice?

2. 02GT

02GT New Member

www.stayerect.com this stuff works really well, but i've only used the "mandelay" gel;) you can get the gel at rite aid or walgreens, whatever you have in your area

3. DOBERMAN

DOBERMAN New Member

Yeah but im 19!

Im not normal :noes:

4. The Mafia

The Mafia New Member

quite common for young guys.

Hell, I'm 24 and probably every 1\4 I have a quickish one (5 mins or so)

It gets better as you get older.

But also, whacking more often, and learning some control can help a lot.

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

im 20 and i never go for under 15 minutes minimum

6. awlewis

awlewis New Member

Kegels are the best thing to do. If you want to come visit FS you can learn all about cock rings and that good stuff. There are also extended pleasure condoms...i personally hate them because they numb your penis, but you'll last longer. I'd also dump my gf if she was mad, instead of trying to help me and work with me.

7. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

you sure do a lot of bragging / backdoor jabs

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

and this statement helps the topic creator how?

Yeah, as the other posters said, do the Kegels, work on prolonging times when you masturbate. And talk to your gf about it, there is no reason for her to be mad and make it seem like there is something wrong with her.

9. awlewis

awlewis New Member

thats easy when your throwing a hot dog down a hallway. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

it's not...Abomb just comes in here and brags or does a backdoor jab to the thread starter.

like the guy who lost his virginity at 22. Abomb says

"HAHAHA I lost mine at 16...but whatever...better late than never!"

yeah...great post buddy. why does it matter that you lost yours at 16? :ugh2:

11. awlewis

awlewis New Member

[​IMG]

12. SgtGumby

SgtGumby New Member

cockring

13. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Here

14. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you dont find any of my backdoor jabs even slightly humorous? :cool: hey now, at least most of the time i do add in some relative advice while being in my opinion funny. anyways, i earned my right to brag about my sexual stamina, i do and have done kegels for a long time.

15. FastCat

FastCat New Member

You could always do as the others suggested; Kegels.. masturbate before sex... etc. I am not sure HOW you are having sex, but maybe if you personally slow down some while actually penetrating your girlfriend. Also not sure if she is performing oral sex on you BEFORE actual penetration, but if she is... either don't do that or decrease the amount of oral sex. With time you will gain more control of your ejaculation. For now I wouldn't worry about it too much and if your girlfriend is gonna be a bitch about it... then maybe a new girlfriend is your remedy :)

16. Abomb

Abomb New Member

fuck that, theres plenty of reason for her to be mad. she wants to cum. if fucking your girlfriend never got you off, youd be mad too. prolonging masturbation times doesnt really matter. cock rings feel fucking gay and look gay. the only way to last longer is proper breathing (relaxed and deep breaths), proper diet and regular exercise, kegels, and acclimating yourself to the feeling of wet sloppy pussy before punishing it full speed ahead. you can learn to control WHEN you want to orgasm. just requires experience, effort, and mental toughness.

17. Abomb

Abomb New Member

yes, too bad i dont know what its like to fuck loose and/or fat sluts, do you?:naughty:

18. Abomb

Abomb New Member

his statement was sarcasm dude :rofl: and my statement still stands, better late than never

19. Abomb

Abomb New Member

lol john, in half of your posts you act like you are in control and your relationship is cool, and the other half of your posts you act like a pussy whipped little biatch. make up your mind? :noes:

20. Abomb

Abomb New Member

masturbation before sex kills alot of the pleasure during sex but i guess it would help a lot of people from blowing their load early lol. yeh oral before sex is a great way to not last as long. i like to get either head or just have her finish with her mouth instead of nutting on/in her :rofl:

21. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Sometimes I admit I get frustrated with my bf for not lasting very long. Only for the fact is because i dont want to be done. He is to sensitive after to continue but you know you can pleasure her in other ways and it doesnt have to be over. Sometimes this happens with him, sometimes it doesnt. Me on top helps alot, and him being drunk to lol but i doubt you want to get drunk every time you have sex. But the reason i would think your gf gets mad is because she wants more, she was enjoying herself and it was taken away from her. I sure hope shes not yelling at you about it but maybe before do a little more to please her than usual or after either one, i dont know if that will work with her, but it would for me. And even if its quick it can still be enjoyable.

22. Abomb

Abomb New Member

thats what im saying !

23. FredBull

FredBull *******

####___####___####___###_ #_______#__#___#_______#
    do some 69 before sexxin :dunno:

24. Abomb

Abomb New Member

errr.... he wants to last longer there bro not shorter :mamoru:

25. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

masturbate an hour or so before...and you are young, it gets better with age and practice (im 20 and used to be a one minute wonder...now im lucky if i get off in under an hour)

what i did / still do sometimes is when i get close to finishing, i just pull out and do a keagel and take 20 seconds to clear my head (the one on my shoulders) and then get back in the game...it takes practice, but when i do it once (and get the timing right...as in, RIGHT before i come, almost to the point of no return) then i can usually go for another hour or so.

practice makes perfect.

and you can try some of the desenticizing gel on the inside of the condom and see if you like it....but the best method is to practice control when you have sex / masturbate.

and :ugh: on your g/f for being mad...slap that bitch in the face with your cock...if she cares about you, then she would try to help.