TAT I never knew there was a body mod section

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by cuttin' wax, Jul 27, 2006.

1. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

Just saw this and thought id say whats up. Ive got 00g's in both my lobes, had my septum done twice, and i am getting my nipples done after my next MRI... so hopefully in the next few weeks.

My septum never worked out... the piercer said there wasnt enough soft cartilidge. I could feel it rubbing up agains my hard cartilidge and it was way too uncomfortable to leave in. Anyone else had this problem? I had wanted my septum for so long too :wtc:

2. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

yeah I had that problem when I started going up in size. eventually it erodes the cartilage and its not so bad. what gauge you have in there? pix of nose?

3. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

It was 14g i believe...

Pic of large schnoz.
    [​IMG]

4. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

cant tell, I guess your cartilage just goes down too far, I know mine eroded a little every time I streached (and it was very uncomfortalbe) but after a week it should be ok. at least mine was. how long did it hurt for? it does take a little while for the cartilage to erode...if thats actually whats going on.

5. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

I couldn't move my mouth without rather intense pain. For that reason, i got about 2 miles down the road before i had to take it out.

6. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

ahh, ok. yeah I know the feeling, mine is really close to teh cartilage. if you wanna just bite the bullet you could get it redone and just wait but I never wear mine anyway.

7. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

Been contemplating that for over 2 months now... im going to a more reputable piercing studio tomorrow to get my girlfriend her new tattoo and im going to ask them about it and get their opinion.

8. Two toys

Two toys New Member

I had the same problem with my septum. I held on hoping it would get better for almost a year, and nothing helped. It sucked.