I needs your tips

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by chucklenut, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

i am 6 ft 2 inch tall, my weight seems to be anywhere from 190-205 pounds (every time i step on the scale it's different)

my ultimate goal is just to be more skinny and lose the man-boobs. I dont want to be ripped, or be able to lift crazy amounts of weight. All I want is to be more skinny, trim myself.

i looked up how many calories i should be getting in a day if i want to lose weight (1935 Calories/day).

i dont do it that often, but i do jog. in fact im about to go jog in about 20 minutes. i have quit drinking soda, i chug water and drink coffee.

one of my major dilemmas is that I work at KFC (im only 17). its hard but i know i can control my eating.

my question is, is simply jogging (for around 20-40 minutes) at the most 2 times a week going to help me lose weight? I do not eat much, at all, and when I do its nothing big, like maybe one slice of pizza and some water.

if you need more details ill post them.

2. Marijuanair

Marijuanair Remember to have your pet spayed or neutered! OT Supporter

yea, you'll lose weight if you start jogging and stop eating shit. Start going to your schools gym, get a simple routine and stick to it on a regular basis and in a few months you'll look much firmer and feel much healthier, and jailbates will be throwing their panties at you in your dads car.

3. benny196

benny196 New Member

Why at most 2 times a week? If its something you really want to do, I'm sure you can fit more than that in, especially during the summer.

4. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

Fuck I wish I worked at KFC!

Just get a bucket of chicken, remove the skin, and go to town. You won't get fat off this unless you suck at life.

5. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

its a pretty chill job.......both my bosses are tight as hell, buy me anything i want that i cant get cuz im underage lol. Hey im gonna try that chicken thing you said........i appreciate that.

and my school is an alternative charter school, we dont have a gym. it can barely fit a basketball court.

the only reason im not doing it more often is 1: those days after when your legs/heels hurt 2: too tired, getting home from work at 12 at night can drag me from doing it.

6. Anabolic Pop-Tarts

Anabolic Pop-Tarts New Member

An alternative to being in shape?

Beautiful thing about running is that you can do it any time, anywhere. If you have to, wake up at 5AM and do it before work. If you don't have access to a gym (and if you're serious about it) you may want to spend some of that money you earn from the White Power Chicken Hut to invest in a month or two at a local gym. Mine cost like $35 a month.

Or you can just do like 500 pushups, 100 pullups, 500 squats and 200 situps a day.

7. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

Alternative "children". Basically, fuckups. It is only large enough to hold 200 students, and we never have more than 120.

Thanks for the advice tho.

8. Anabolic Pop-Tarts

Anabolic Pop-Tarts New Member

I know; I'm just giving you a hard time.

Good luck. If you can find a gym, the stickied program up top is a great place to start. There is a ton of stuff you can do without a gym though with just bodyweight if you are really committed.

9. turbage

turbage New Member

fuck that noise bro, its time for thug workouts.

quit making excuses and go out and do something

10. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

ive never been much of a thug ;) im the white metalhead everyday kid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.