LGBT I need you guys' opinion: scruffy or zits?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by is300eater, May 14, 2005.

1. is300eater

is300eater New Member

okay, it's about mid night... (friday going into saturday), and I have to attend a wedding tomorrow... as if Newport Beach (Cali.) isn't snotty enough... this is a $100k wedding at "Pelican Hill" catered by "The Four Seasons" -even snottier. The point is... it's a (very) formal wedding... I'm going in my dark grey, single breasted 3 button suit, white button down shirt, lavender tie (theme color of the wedding)... all Hugo Boss, except the tie's IKE Behar and Prada shades, anyway.... lately I've been sporting a "scruffy" 3 day unshaven look, I've actually been complemented by several people... BUT like I said.... this wedding's formal... I normally would shave it off for the occasion and also out of courtesy.... BUT here's the problem... I've been breaking out, and most of the zits are in that area....

.. so, should I shave it off and expose the zits? Or go with the scruffy look? Keep in mind... the wedding's tomorrow. And yes, I do want to dress to impress.... cause weddings are the best places to meet people...

(BTW, I have kinda long hair-shoulder length, which goes well with the 3 day/scruffy look)

2. Jspec180

Jspec180 New Member

cut your hair hippy

3. sholnay

sholnay New Member

jeez, you make it sound like such an easy choice.

I think the shaggy look would be okay, afterall, hollywood these days is kinda shaggy isnt it? or was that SOO last year? I cant remember.

I think its more up to you, will you feel at all uncomfortable if unshaven? if so, shave it.

4. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

^ agree with that.

5. bioyuki

bioyuki Ich habe Angst

:mamoru: wedding at the Pelican Hill Clubhouse?

Yeah, cut your hair, hippie.

6. is300eater

is300eater New Member

...well, the hair ain't comin' off... I don't like the couple that much... maybe if it was my own wedding or.... my sister's or something...

7. is300eater

is300eater New Member

[​IMG]

...so I went with the "scruffy" look... and it was just fine... cause there were other people there that were even more casual...

..but here's a pic. of me from Cancun...my hair's a little longer than that now...

8. sholnay

sholnay New Member

ah, you made a fine decision!

9. Robert

Robert New Member

The funny thing is I only get pimples these days when I don't shave. Pity the wedding isn't a couple of days away, then I'd say shave and pop and allow to heal for a few days.

You could always shave, pop 'em and put on an aftershave hoping it would do the same trick. Or makeup. ;)

10. is300eater

is300eater New Member

...LOL, I... actually, thought about the makeup part... but I figured, there's going to be a lot of hugging... and I didn't want to get it on people's clothes...