i need to win her back asap

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Crumbling, Jun 9, 2004.

1. Crumbling

Crumbling Guest

Well I thought I met the girl of my dreams. I was only seeing this girl for 2 weeks. It was going so good but then on saturday, we all went out. her, me, my friend and her sister. that was our first time going out. we havent even gone out on a alone private date yet. well her sis just turned 16 and my friend is 21. when they were walking together, i told my girl "aww dont they make a cute couple". well i said that a couple times. she just said you are pushing it and smiled. i didnt know but the next day she told me that was wrong. then later when we were talking on the phone she said, "i suck" then i said "i thought you were a good girl?" she got offended and ended the convo early. then later that night. i got this email from her

please tell me it isn't over... :wtc:

2. Crumbling

Crumbling Guest

here's my reply

3. SubOptimal

SubOptimal New Member

You didn't already send that did you? I mean, why ask OT for advice if you jump ahead?

4. No kidding.

What a fucking trainwreck.

I'm literally :eek4: that you sent the reply you did. :rofl:

5. johan

johan Active Member

Yikes. Buddy, give it up. You probably don't want her, and she sure as hell don't want you.

Remember: "she was raise with class" and she ain't gonna let no man walk over her.
    I am powerfully reminded of Rosie Perez. Double yikes!

Before you let her go completely (and you should, you two interact like oil and water) remind her that having class and having attitude aren't the same thing. She's got plenty of one, not so much of the other.

6. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

If she didnt laugh the first time you said her sister and whoever made a cute couple, what made you say it again...and again, and again? Its not going to all of a sudden become funny.

Like she was going "hmm, i wonder what he means by that"
    You "they make a cute couple"
    her "why does he keep saying that"
    you "they make a cute couple"
    her "i just dont understand what he's trying to tell me "
    you "they make a cute couple"
    her "oooooh he thinks they're lesbians! thats funny, not only is he clingy and desperate but he also cant pick up on the difference between sexual attraction and friendly contact, much like he's probably thinking to himself right now. i'm holding this girls hand right now that means she wants to marry me and have like 10,000 babies i cant wait till we ditch these 2 dykes and get down to that sweet action!! when in reality i'm thinking whats with this motherfuckers gi joe kung fu grip. He must beat his dick to the friendly hi how was your day emails i send him. i wish there was a way to end this easily maybe i'll send him an email tonight to let him know where we stand. Hopefully he doesnt make more out of it than it is and then send me some retarded i'm a pussy ass bitch with no balls reply back"

I guess she was wrong.

7. SubOptimal

SubOptimal New Member

Hey come on guys i think we've all had our moments like this...

Going by her rant it seems like you were trying a little to hard to impress her, and not enough time trying to get to know her. I wouldn't recommend going out on "dates". Dates are to fake and to formal. Dates to me are being fake showing up with flowers, running around opening doors saying "after you", agreeing with everything she says, and trying to impress her, and just being fake, all before you even really know her. Instead of going out on a date and instantly becomming a couple... go out as friends, be yourself, and get to know her. I'd just make sure she knows your interested in her (so you won't end up in the friendzone), and that you look at your "date" as going out as friends (so she won't think your rude when you don't open the car door for her). Take it one step at a time.

8. Spaulding Smails

Spaulding Smails Real Estate Guru

I had to have a laugh at that one...

So she's pissed you joked about her 16 year old sister being with your 21 yr old friend...Hopefully you mentioned you were just joking around about it...I'm guessing it made her sis uncomfortable on her bday, which pissed off your chick....Here would be my response, I think yours was pretty bad and supplicating.

Dear XXXXX,

While I am sorry for how personally you took my joking, your email seems goes way over taking exeception to some light ribbing.

Apparently, my personality and behavior anger you, yet you 'humbly' internalized it. Dating is about finding someone with complementary personalities and maturity levels. Your email reads like a five year old girl throwing a temper tantrum because her mommy wouldn't buy her a doll. Thank you for the past two weeks, I have enjoyed getting to know you.

I wish you the best in life and love. Take care,

Crumbling

9. Grape_Ape

Grape_Ape OT Supporter

:werd:
    Have some damn dignity for yourself, it amazes me how guys like themselves get walked and put in check, grow a pair soon:ugh:

10. Crumbling

Crumbling Guest

haha yeah i guess. i dont wanan lose her tho

11. SubOptimal

SubOptimal New Member

Well if your really that into her, email me and i'll try and help did you out of the hole your in.

olroy123 at yahoo.com

12. MrFoggy

MrFoggy OT Supporter

13. SubOptimal

SubOptimal New Member

:rofl: ok all signs point to a AE. I was trying to get his IP address so the admins could find out who he really is, but he's using AOL and will have a dynamic IP :( Hopefully he logged in under Crumbled and later used his real handle before he disconnected and got a new IP. Heres the email headers, his email address is similar but i edited it slightly so he wouldn't get spammed to bad :)

X-Apparently-To: olroy123 at yahoo.com via 206.190.38.67; Wed, 09 Jun 2004 11:30:32 -0700
    Return-Path: <[email protected]>
    Received: from 64.12.138.206 (EHLO imo-m16.mx.aol.com) (64.12.138.206) by mta112.mail.dcn.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 09 Jun 2004 11:30:32 -0700
    Received: from [email protected] by imo-m16.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v37_r2.6.) id r.1d0.23050581 (3972) for <olroy123 at yahoo.com>; Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:30:27 -0400 (EDT)
    Message-ID: <[email protected]>
    Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:30:27 EDT
    Subject: hey
    To: olroy123 at yahoo.com
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="part1_1d0.23050581.2df8b143_boundary"
    X-Mailer: 8.0 for Windows sub 6807
    Content-Length: 720

Partys over bitch :fawk:

14. S4Driver

S4Driver New Member

Lol, if you want to be some bitches pathetic, whipping boy, there's your girl. Seriously, her email predicts your guys' future of nothing but drama. Get another dream girl cause this ain't a good one.

15. johan

johan Active Member

Christ almighty. You honestly believe you EVER really had her? Other than in the most basic, perfunctory sense?

Doesn't seem like she can even stand you. What exactly are you holding onto? The lost idealised memory of someone who never really existed?

Cause the girl you think you're in love with AINT the girl who wrote that mildly retarded diatribe flaming you for just about anything she could think of.

If you want to "hold on" to someone who disrespects you, who couldn't care less about you and your feelings...well be my guest.

16. orie

orie social assassin

:rofl:

my only reaction to this entire thread is :eek4:

17. biggie03

biggie03 Guest

:rofl: what the fuck was i thinking. fuck that bitch.

18. Fearan

Fearan Guest

:confused:

19. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

:uh:

20. Thadius

Thadius Too depressed for his own good

This has got to be a pisstake... No one... No one can be that fucking lame..

sorry for the abuse but wtf....

No need for all that pansy shit.. she doesn't give a fuck about you from the looks of her email so why even try.

21. KGB

KGB Guest

Ages??!!!

Shes a classy girl yo! :rofl: she thinks she is all that and an egg roll... just let this bitch be.

22. biggie03

biggie03 Guest

I was Crumbling.

23. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Ummm, well although she is right you were probably a little out of line, you DUMBASS... it also sounds like she could be a tad "up tight" and a bit TOO seriouse :(

24. Foolish

Foolish Well-Known Member

It sucks when you can mouse over a title and tell it is a post from june

25. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

you are so fucked for sending that... unless she likes a pussy...