LGBT I need to win a shopping sprea

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Creator, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Creator

Creator The Creator Has a Master Plan

This shit is so damn expensive. Grr

2. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

yeah, you and me both. I could do some serious damage in Abercrombie, Express, Kenneth Cole, etc.

3. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

I’ve always wanted to win a shopping spree. The closest that I have come to actually getting that, was a HUGE discount! I tend to close down REPP, and the a few months back, my usual PS wasn’t in, and so her assistant was helping me out. I was grabbing things that I liked, and she was finding similarly styled couture and color arrangements. Well, Camille (my usual PS) called in and authorized a special incentive styled discount. If I spent $300, I get $50 off, spent $500, get $100 off, and so on. Uhh, my total came to a little over $2100, and I only paid $1,265.64!!! Talk about exciting…

4. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Well, she really isn’t a full personal shopper. On my first visit, she shadowed me and learned my taste. Then she started picking out similar things. So well, in fact, that I tipped her splendidly. And it just sorta developed from there. Whenever I phone her that I’ll be there, we settle on a time, and when I show up, she already has some pieces, that she believes I’ll like, awaiting me. I pick some others, and she updates her mental idea of what's ‘my style’. And since she is the manager, and I always treat her store so well, she always strokes my ego. For example, the store closes at 10pm. I’ll walk in at 8:30pm, and she’ll close the store for me. Flattery will get her EVERYWHERE!! I have no problem dropping lots of money there, and bringing her lots of big spenders…
    :wiggle: