SRS I need to go out and get laid and get relationships with girls

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by GlassUser, Mar 12, 2007.

1. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

I just don't care enough about it. While almost all my female friends are nomal and loyal where appropriate, all the girls I date are psychopathic and userious, and I'm just not interested in more of it. But everyone expects me to get laid and/or get married. I'm just too busy with work and life. Blah.

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

I think the problem here is you are worried about what other people think of you a bit too much. Who cares if they think you should get laid or get married? If that's not what YOU want, don't do it.

3. wufei

wufei New Member

holy shit, i know exactly where you are coming from. except for the pressure to get into marriage part, but yeah. the thought knowing that you should be taking advantage of your youth and time to go out and date and have sex and have relationships, but due to past incidents, the feeling seems deterred.

4. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

I've recently come to the realization that attempting to date anyone who does not cause you to feel an electric spark the first time the two of you make eye contact, and she smiles, its not going to work

5. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

do what you want to do... but also, if you're keeping yourself so busy with work and other things in order to prevent having to face the reality that you want to be with a girl, then maybe what you think you want isn't really it at all.

6. Boodies

Boodies New Member

youre just sick and tired of women. I was actually about to make a topic about this but welcome to the BAS club. BITCHES AINT SHIET do you see them as a whole too? after encountering all the various kinds of b's the world threw at me, I do. I need help, help in opening my mind and heart to women. It used to be "how fast can I hit that". ami too young for this at 26? Must be being caughtup in the real world tryin to stack paper..... MOB!!!

7. GlassUser

I think I'm there.

8. GlassUser

Yeah I'm 28 and about there. Tried to get serious with a couple of girls who turned out to be lying, cheating whores. Can't help but think of all women like that. They're just not worth my trouble now. Maybe I need to get over it . . . or maybe I'm right.

9. Boodies

Boodies New Member

Yeah, you're talking about first impression and just a psysical one at that, which means SHIET if you're about to get serious with that person. but I see what you're sayin. It's truly hard to come by someone with the right chemistry. The problem with me and if I'm correct glass user, is our wartorn hearts just arent sensitive to sparks and etc... so bottom line is... you're right glassuser, BAS!!! seriously tho, im sure we'll get over it. As for now, don't go out of your way to "meet" anyone. Just grind hard for now and stack that paper. You'll get to shine soon enough and wait a min.. more b's will flow your way...:rofl:

10. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

so just work on yourself, make yourself a good person, a healthy person (physically, emotionally and mentally)

that will draw people to you, and eventually you'll meet a girl with whom sparks fly

11. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

:ugh: go back to highschool

I'm not referring to first impressions at all

I'm referring to the girl who walks in, and, regardless of how she looks, there's something about her which causes a spark - not lust.

with regards to my realization of that, I've gone more than five years without feeling a spark. That definitely doesn't mean I've gone more than five years without dates or girlfriends.

12. GlassUser

I do. I still don't care.

13. Boodies

Boodies New Member

hahaha, didn't mean to sound all offensive:wiggle: but okay i understand where you're coming from.

so you've had a share of this too... but FIVE years!!?? dayam..

14. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

:dunno: never met a girl that caused those kind of sparks

met plenty of hotties, but never one who inspired anything more than lust, i always just assumed love would develop over time, but it never did