SRS I Need to get over my ex.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by cooldragon, Sep 8, 2007.

1. cooldragon

cooldragon New Member

This is really pathetic but i just cant seem to get over my ex. i dated her for about a year and things didnt go well at all. she broke up with me but we still talked once in a while. after about a year she wanted to get back together again, which was a few months ago, and i said okay .i kind of got back together because i had no one else. all my friends said no dont go back.. so basiclly i killed the relationship by barely talking and not hanging out.

at this point i havent talked to her in a month and i miss her all the time. I keep regretting the fact that i killed the relationship and that she is probably not going to talk to me again.
    the thing is i only dated 2 girls in the past year and that lasted to only a few dates. She was my first as well. I just keep thinking about her, where she is, how is she doing..and i think its pathetic. i wake up every morning with this sick feeling and i want to call her but at the same time i need to just let it go. I keep saying to myself that there is more girls out there but i havent done too well in finding someone else.

I also have major exams for the next month so i am basically not going to be going out for the next month and i will be just studying. THis is scaring me too because when i am alone i cannot stop thinking about her. i wont be able to go out and meet anyone new. I really just want to stop caring and move on. I want to forget her and not be infatuated with her.

2. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

yeah i get that way sometimes too and it sucks.

3. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

it is hard to get over someone you've cared about.

but i think your first mistake was getting back together with her. i mean people break up for a reason, and getting back together would probably cause more harm than good as it has done you.

just gotta occupy yourself with something else and time will heal all wounds

4. cooldragon

cooldragon New Member

man its hard to keep myself occupied i have tried working out playing sports being with friends but there is always time when i am alone and it bothers the hell out of me. i only sleep 4 hours and i keep waking up in the middle of the night. i just want to move on and start new. i know its stupid to dwell on this crap it but i just cant stop.

i want to start again and be happy but i see no light at the end of the tunnel. i am at a community college where i dont know anyone. i got a shitload of work and i dont want to do it. my job sucks and nothing is giving me any sense of peace or joy. this happened to me about 1.5 years ago and i moved on but i am back to this hell again.

5. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

same thing happened to me. took me AWHILE to get over her. i fucked handful of girls after her just to TRY and get over her, but it didnt work and i ended up hurting those rebound girls.

button line is, CUT ALL THE COMMUNICATION with her.

for me, i changed my number. we had different timelines.......such a shame.

6. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

yeah, i cut off all contact with my ex just over a month ago, i can't wait till i can't remember anything about her. that would be really awesome.

7. Gibles

Gibles the funny thing about my back is....

Wow, glad to hear i'm not the only one. Best thing to do is not communicate with her whatsoever. You'll still think about her but everyday will turn into every other, and so on. Go out and have fun when you aren't studying. Be with friends.

8. scx

scx New Member

focus on your school stuff, think about why you're trying so hard for school.

you have to realize you can be happy without her. You were happy before you met her, so you can be happy right now too.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel. There is a happy ending, when you're finally over and life is back to normal! keep working on it man

9. Spike2k

Spike2k New Member

:werd: to this situation. it's bad for me. i can't even sleep at night because all i can do is think about how i miss her. which makes going to work suck because then i'm tired, and while i'm at work all i do is think about her. :wtc: good luck man

10. cooldragon

cooldragon New Member

i know that if i find someone i will forget about her..but right now i am really low. i havent slept well in the past few days which is stupid as hell. i have to study for 2-3 hours and pay attention in class and i cant at the moment. one thing that keeps me going is that i will definitly change for the better in the next few months. i am going to get out community college, go to a university move out and start fresh. its just that being hopeful about the future goes away and reality at the moment comes back.