MIL I need to get ahold of some sort of proof that I'm deploying...:hsugh:

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by potam, Dec 29, 2007.

1. potam

potam que pasa?

long story short, the court wants some proof that I'm about to leave.

I figure I'll have to wait until monday and call staff desk and hope someone there can fax me something...but I was just wondering if there is any other way, like on AKO (I doubt it but I've never used it before...:hs:)

fuck why couldn't they just let me pay a fine :run:

2. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

rape case?

3. potam

potam que pasa?

:naughty:

4. potam

potam que pasa?

it was underaged consumption (20 years old with a .07% :ugh:). they want me to do 40 hours CS + take some class. I was hoping I would just walk in and they would set a fine, but nooooooooooooooooo

5. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

Go ask your chain of command.

Oh wait, you are obviously trying to not involve your unit because they don't know, and if they do know you will get 45/45. Dirtbag. Let me throw out the fact that you are probably going to break a couple OPSEC rules if you do manage to get a copy of your deployment manifest without going through your chain of command.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2007
  6. Jyokker

An official letter from someone in your chain should work.

7. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

Hell deploying is enough community service if you ask me. Fuck them, get a fine and gtfo.

8. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

:rofl: he drank alcohol.... god forbid a 20 year old does that.

calm the fuck down

9. brackac

Yeah, while we are at it lets go ahead and overlook the rest of the rules also. How about weed, that ok also? 14 year old girls look good these days if you look at all the soldiers trying to fuck them. UCMJ may say 16 but some states are legal down to 14. Let's go ahead and let all those soldiers slide.

Before you go off on how thats comparing apples and oranges. Alcohol is just as illegal as weed is in this case. As a minor he can not purchase, possess, or use alcohol. Sounds exactly like the laws written for marijuana.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2007
  10. Jyokker

come on man, if you're gonna use a real life experience, at least make the girl 13, not 14 :mamoru:

In all seriousness, most of us have drank when underage. We all knew it was illegal and chose to risk the consequences. This man chose to take the risk, crapped out, and now he should man up and face the consequences.

11. brackac

Oh noes, "old enough to die old enough to drink", that's the war cry, fuck the rules.

Whenever I heard someone say that I always asked them if they would allow their troop to show up to first formation with his uniform dirty as shit and out of regs. Everytime they said no. People are willing to punish someone for something as minor as a uniform issue, but see nothing wrong with underage drinking. Even though underage drinking is a major issue in the military in regards to accidents and behavior issues among young enlistees.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2007
  12. MrRyan

MrRyan Gary Johnson 2016 OT Supporter

Something assigning you to the unit and a print screen of arforgen

13. SiegG

SiegG The real-life Dale Gribble

What about a postcard from Baghdad?

14. Jyokker

I didn't excuse his behavior, I said he needs to man up and take what is coming to him.

Rules are rules, we have all broken them, if you get caught making a stupid decision, man up and take what is coming.

15. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

Yeah, I'm not excusing his actions, rather pointing out how pussy hurt you are getting over it. You act like it he killed his CO or something. I'm not gonna hate and be pissed at someone because they drank alcohol a few months early lol.

calm down.

16. kidhero

kidhero not really a hero, really just a big fat phony

In the military it's the small thing that has the biggest impacts. We have to pay upmost attention to ethics and professionalism every single minute because failure to do so results in, one swell swoop, the end of what everyone has worked for.

Be a drunk driver, kill somebody, and everybody in the military's now drunk driving assholes.

Run away with some 13 year old girl and everybody in the military's now a pedophile.

There's little maneuverability for those in uniform, it's a blessing and a curse. You're given that responsibility when you first start wearing uniforms and anything less than trying to be a soldier, marine, sailor, or airmen makes you unworthy of such. :o

17. brackac

Have you ever had to tell a 19 year olds parents that he died due to the decisions he made while drinking? How about the parents of the 20 year old he killed in the process? Come talk to me when you have been in the position.

18. Tycoon

Tycoon New Member

Seriously, will you shut the fuck up?

kthx

19. widds2v

widds2v Active Member

The funny part is every one telling him to stfu is probably under 21. I'll let you in on a little secret, you WILL get caught. Maybe not this week, maybe not this month, but someone will find out (even if it was a friend) and word will travel. Tell your chain, although now it is probably a bit late so it doesn't matter.

Quick story, I was at school in SD with another guy in my shop, we were stationed in Japan. One night he was having a party in his room and someone down the hall called security complaining. They came over and found alcohol every where and minors in the room. He got arrested for providing alcohol to minors. What did he do? Emailed our chief as soon as he got released saying what happened. We got back to Japan, they couldn't do anything without the report from security in SD so they waited while it was supposably in the mail. One day out of the blue (long after we thought it would never come) the report from SD came in, by this time the entire chain of command from our department head and below knew about it. He wen't to DRB where it was highly looked upon that he did notified them ASAP about it, and since he wasn't a shitbag at work, he got away with having to write some stupid essay.

You know what would of happened if he didn't tell them and one day the CO got a letter saying that he had been arrested, and when the CO asked the DH if he knew about it and said no, and the DH asked the DIVO and so on? Probably would of gone DRB, XOI, Mast all in the same day.

20. mikdavi84

mikdavi84 OT Supporter

Just tell your NCO, if he has any sense it'll probably stop there.

21. Kira Yamato

Kira Yamato New Member

word, when i was in fort lost in the woods, we got to get off base and we were allowed to drink at the strip club, I was only 18 :bowdown:

22. Tycoon

Tycoon New Member

You can shut the fuck up too.

I'm 20, and I don't even drink.

So you're a faggot for assuming I drink and party.

23. widds2v

widds2v Active Member

:ugh: Yes I said you drink and party, the only things our post have in common is I said "The funny part is every one telling him to stfu is probably under 21" and you saying "I'm 20" (in addition to telling people to stfu). Bravo to you for flipping the fuck out.

No one cares about you, 90% of the posts in here calling partying underagers retards were in response to The Militant.

24. MassiveGas

MassiveGas OT Supporter

Your unit should have your deployment orders, talk to your NCOs or go to the orderly room. Just say you need a copy so you can turn off your cell phone and other junk

25. Tycoon

Tycoon New Member

You remind me of a Sgt. in my company who is the biggest douche and would whine about everything, would suck up to higher NCO's, and do everything by the book. If you did something wrong, he would report you.

Good job of being a douche IRL.