I need to fake

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by 0wn3d_productivity, Feb 24, 2003.

1. 0wn3d_productivity

0wn3d_productivity OT Supporter

My IP address, or at least hide it- can anyone steer me in the right direction? BTW, it's so I can own my employer:bigthumb:

2. MP

MP New Member

search about proxys

3. Penguin Man

Penguin Man Protect Your Digital Liberties

Yup anonymous proxies are the word of the day.

4. jamesdavis

jamesdavis Guest

Use AnonX. They allow all traffic through. Depending on what you are trying. You will need access to all the port and portocals. Hope this helps.

5. Astro

Astro Code Monkey

First off, if you wish to "own your employer" and you don't know how to hide your IP, whatever you're thinking of doing, you don't have the skills to pull it off.

You've also just left a trail here pointing to your IP address: 24.161.3.X - also available in this site's web logs and to other mods.

I don't care to know what you're up to or how legal or illegal it is, but "owning your employer" is NOT a positive action. My interpretation is "I want to screw over my employer by doing something naughty on the 'net".

Grow up and act civilized. Everyone's employer screws everyone at some point (myself included). Take it like a man and move on. If you have a legit problem, take it to a lawyer.

You know, its shitty posts like this that really turn me away from OT...

I was tempted to lock the thread (read the rules of CP), but the answers are here anyways. I figure my post is flame bait. Feel free to tell me off (another reason this is staying open).

6. 01000101

01000101 New Member

:bigthumb:

7. Penguin Man

Penguin Man Protect Your Digital Liberties

:werd: to what Astro said... Unless your employer is a member of your family and the ownage of which you speak is just a joke, you're pretty dumb.