TAT I need to COMPLETELY hide my tounge piercing v.justgotpromoted

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Blazed Monkey, May 15, 2005.

1. Blazed Monkey

Blazed Monkey It puts the lotion on its skin....

So I just got promoted at work, and part of the deal of that was that I need to completely hide my tounge piercing (setting an example :mb: )

I have it stretched to a 4g, and I currently have a clear acrylic piercing in it:
    http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=667#photo

I need something that you will not be able to see at all. Some type of a retainer, maybe like a plug that will fit in there, or something with a completely flat surface instead of a top ball.

Can anybody help me out here?

2. Laurel

Laurel New Member

I have the 6g acrylic plug from them, nobody knows that I have it, even if i stick my tongue out at them.

Perhaps go to your local shop and see about having a pyrex one made

3. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

see if you can find a 4 gauge dental acrylic(light pink) retainer. i looked online for a bit and couldn't find one so if you can't, you might want to call a piercing shop that's been in business for awhile and see if they can order you one. :)

4. Blazed Monkey

5. Blazed Monkey

I have looked at every piercing and tatoo shop in the KCMO area, and nobody carries one, although I didn't think to ask if they could order one. May have to make a few calls :hs:

6. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

yeah, i seriously doubt they would carry them but established shops can usually find anything.

7. Laurel

Laurel New Member

8. m3s3lf

m3s3lf *Jeep Crew*

How long have you had it? I leave both of mine out all day long.

9. Blazed Monkey

I've had it for 4 years. It's not so much that I'm afraid that it will close up or anything, I'm just so used to having something in my tongue that if feels really funny when I take it out :hs:

10. Furner

Furner New Member

i know what you mean. i take mine out at work sometimes and i talk like a drunk when i dont have something in there

11. Laurel

Laurel New Member

I experience the same difficulty in talking for the first couple hours when i take mine out

12. m3s3lf

m3s3lf *Jeep Crew*

I hear ya, but to completely hide a hole that big, you may have to take it out.
    Billy

13. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

I had the pinkish barbell in for 2 years while I was in the Air Force...although I was nowhere close to a 4g. :eek:

14. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

When I was in high school there were quite a few girls that went out & had their tongues pierced (at different points in time). Each one of them talked with a noticable lisp for about two weeks after the initial piercing. I assume this is where the preconcieved notion comes from. I've never known a person who didn't have a slight lisp for a couple weeks after, but my fiancee says he's never heard a person have a lisp for any amount of time after getting their tongue pierced. I guess it's different for everybody, where some people have to get used to talking with something there & others don't...kind of like it is for some people when they get braces (or finally have them removed).

As for some way to hide the piercing, clear silicone tunnels might work, but the smallest size they come in is a 4g; they're about 1/2" long.

Edit: Nevermind, I just realized you said you were up to a 4g. The silicone tunnels are flared at both ends and may just fit. Or are you worried about them seeing any kind of hole at all? It doesn't seem like they would really notice a hole since you don't stick your tongue out while talking. I've known people with their tongues pierced & there have been times I forgot they had them pireced because I was rarely ever able to see the metal when they talked.

Clear: http://www.bmeshop.com/?cmd=it&wo=343
    Pink: http://www.bmeshop.com/?cmd=it&wo=344
    Red: http://www.bmeshop.com/?cmd=it&wo=342

Last edited: May 23, 2005
  15. Laurel

Laurel New Member

I left my 6 gauge out while at work the other day, for a total of probably 13 hours, and was able to reinsert it no problems(with momentary tightness) after that. So long as it's been at that gauge for a while, you should be fine. :)

16. RX7BabyGirl

RX7BabyGirl Guest

My boyfriend had his tongue pierced a few years ago. He had always mumbled...but after he got it pierced, he actually talked more clearly. I always thought that was funny since people do think it interferes with talking.

17. turbo91

turbo91 New Member

Sounds like you need a job where the examples you set are through the work you perform and not how you look. :)

18. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

Friend of mine has had his tongue pierced for a long time. I've known him for 2 or 3 years now and i just noticed it a few months ago. I'm amazed anyone has mentioned yours.

19. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

in a perfect world that would be so.

20. turbo91

turbo91 New Member

I guess it does depend where you work...I would never work anywhere that I had to dress up (beyond pants or shorts).

Anyway, this is OT of the thread, so I'll yield this for another time.