WEB I need someone who can redesign my menu

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Style, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Style

Style Boioioioioioioioing

As stated, I need my menu re-designed.

www.lightblu.com

Here is how I need it to be:

1. It needs to be CSS sprite, exactly like the Apple.com one, but without the search field. Only the menu. (http://images.apple.com/global/nav/images/globalnavbg.png). I currently have 8 menu items on there, but will reduce it to 7. All 7 need to be of identical width, just as I currently have it.

2. The color and feel needs to be the same as the general look of my website. I would prefer the gradient to be like the one found on the "View All Projects" button in the homepage.

3. The total width of the bar has to be exactly 960px.

4. Final submission should be in .psd format that I could later edit as I please. All layers should be separate.

5. If special fonts are used, I should have a copy of the font file(s) as well.

That's all I need. Accepting offers. Obviously that shouldn't take long to design, and, coincidentally, shouldn't be charged too much either.

PM?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2008
  2. gobbles

gobbles .

Will this do?

Stuff isn't pixel perfect, but that's why I zipped it up for you :)

EDIT:

add this to your css so Firefox doesn't add the :greddy: outlines to the buttons:

#top_menu ul li a
    {
    outline: none;
    }

Last edited: Aug 1, 2008
  3. Style

dayum broski, that's fucking sick :eek3: :cool:

And here comes the good part every designer loves!! :big grin:

The outline around the whole menu bar, could you make it less flashy, and more integrated to with the background? And the lines that separate the items as well. Maybe make them single line instead of double? And last thing, the four rounded corners, could you make them "less roundish?" (just as that Apple thingy)

I love the gradient and the font used though. Oh and, I don't have the Helvetica Bold font on my Vista machine. Where could I get it?

Ad last but not least, gimme your paypal addy. I'll throw in some $$ for your work. I'll do that in the morning when I wake up.

Thanks a TON, and good night :big grin:

4. gobbles

gobbles .

Hey, thanks. I've made some changes but i'll be out for most of the night. I'll try and get in contact with you later though. Glad you like it.

5. Style

As I told you on AIM, you are my hero :bowdown:

If you (or anyone else) could help me out with this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

http://www.lightblu.com/

(It speaks for itself)

how come on my test page, http://www.lightblu.com/test.php works fine (ie. the menu is centered correctly), but not on the homepage? What did I do wrong?

6. Style

nevermind, found my mistake :hsugh:

7. Siamo

Siamo New Member

That is pretty spiffy gobbles. Good job :)