I need some very serious advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AndNineteen, Mar 19, 2007.

1. AndNineteen

AndNineteen G!zMo's High School Pic

Ok well here it goes. Recently i started talking to this girl, we would talk, hangout and just have a good time. After a week or so i found out that she was recently married and her husband was in the army and not around. Anyway, so we started getting closer and then one night we played around on webcam with eachother a little (kinda just happened). So then things started to get a little more serious, but never anything physical. Now the problem is, she told me she loves me as more then friends and I stupidly said i felt that way (which i do). Then lastnight she told me she was thinking about leaving her husband because im all she can think about. Now im starting to feel weird. Shes 23 and im 20 and shes talking about leaving him and getting with me and getting married and having kids, and i am in no way ready for any of that. I need some advice how i can kind of fix this. I do love her but im not ready for a serious relationship and i really dont want her to leave her husband. I also really feel like i cant say those 3 words to her anymore and im having a hard time having a conversation with her without giving her short answers that upsets her and we end up hanging up. Please help!

2. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

This will not end well at all, you need to get out of this situation as soon as possible. You've already said yourself that you're not ready for a relationship like this, and you definitely don't want to be a home wrecker, so do whatever you have to do to end it and move on.

3. AndNineteen

But how? her husband is stationed in Korea for a year and she is always calling me and wants me to come hangout with her. She wants to take me on vacation with her and i dont know how to get out of this. I dont want to crush her and i really dont want it to start drama because im scared if i tell her how i feel she will start to tell my friends all the stuff i told her.

4. JT07

JT07 OT Supporter

tell her to make a very careful decision and make sure that shes not ONLY doing this for you. but she is doing it for herself also....sry...i know it dosent help much

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Wow, nice work. You just need to be firm and tell her exactly what you wrote at the end of your post man. It will be hard but you have to fucking do it and get out of this situation fast.

6. melissa1

melissa1 New Member

you need to tell her the truth, as crushing for her as it may be. distance yourself from her afterwards.

7. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

+1

Tell her straight up, that you never intended this to happen, or did you? :squint:

8. AndNineteen

So, She called me lastnight asking why im being so distant. I told her because i've been busy and she immediately started asking if there was another girl. I told her nope and just that i tend to close people out and she started crying and shit saying i cant close her out she will become an annoyance. I ended up feeling bad and trying to fix it, and now things are back to the same. I cant take making girls cry it makes me change everything i've said. I did tell her that we would never be more then friends and her talks of leaving her husband to be with me and being married to me scared the shit out of me, so hopefully that helped. Also I found out her husband best friend has been asking around since her and I have been spending time together.

9. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

You need to bail out asap. You have no clue what the husband and his friend talked about before he left. If you don't watch it you can have yourself in a world of hurt(physically)

10. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

That's fine that you told her, but you need to remove yourself from this situation entirely. If the word is already spreading about something possibly going on between you two, it will eventually make it back to the husband and that's a situation you just don't want to be a part of. Like I said before, this will not end well, you need to cut your losses and move on.

11. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

dude you are only still in this situation because you are unconfident of your ability to find another girl with your current skillset. fix that.

12. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

As a military wife I can tell you I've seen this alot. Get away as fast as you can. As someone already said, this can only end badly...... for all parties.

13. Reign

Reign Banned

If I was the dude in the Army (I'm in the Navy), I would MURDER you....

1. You should have never put yourself in this position in the first place. Neither should have she, but she seems stupid.

2. You should NEVER have told that.

3. You need to fucking get out ASAP. Who the fuck cares if she cries, that's part of life. She'll get over it.

4. You know she had a husband but you still went after it (whether you want to admit it or not)... you deserve to get your ass kicked just for that.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2007
  14. AndNineteen

I in no way started any of this. I figured she was just overly friendly then i started to like her.

Also: She called me this morning and said that she cant live without me in her life and a bunch of other stuff and it makes me feel so uncomfortable with her saying these things. I kinda gave her 1 word answers and she hung up crying which makes me feel like a complete piece of shit.

15. Reign

Reign Banned

YEAH! IT SUCKS! You should just not answer her phone calls, tell her that she'll get the fuck over it and tell her to never call you again.

I don't even know the dude in the Army and want to kick your ass just because he serves our country.

16. AndNineteen

Dude I have been the one making sure nothing actually happens. I turned her down when she was basically begging me to do her because im not doing that shit. I have never physically touched her in anyway besides hugs, trust me I hate myself as much as you hate me for it. I just dont want this to blow up in my face. I have a really bad feeling if i break it off she will tell all my friends and it will start a ton of drama.

17. AndNineteen

I just got off the phone with her and told her i think we should talk anymore
    she started sobbing and trying to make me feel bad. I stayed strong and told her I cant be involved with this anymore and I needed to get out before something serious happened. I told her we need to end it because I will not be a homewrecker and theres to many other people involved for it to be fair. I just hope I can stay strong. This is the hardest thing i've had to do like ever......

18. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

Good job, stay strong. Just remind yourself that it is the best choice for all involved.

19. Limited Edition

Limited Edition New Member

:run: Stage 5 clinger!

20. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

If she'll cheat on her husband, she'll cheat on you. She was once as infatuated and "in love" with her husband as she is now with you. The only difference between then and now is time. Given enough time and oportunity, she'll shit on your heart just like she's doing with his.

21. Alexqzilla

Alexqzilla New Member

All the other shit aside, you already know she isn't faithful. That should be enough of a red flag.

22. childofbean

childofbean Green Member

:werd:

You need to get yourself out of this situation, regardless of how crummy it makes you feel.

23. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

24. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

NO. BAD ANDNINETEEN. NO NO NO.

Nothing past this is worth bothering over. Bottom line: I don't care what she says, she's not going to leave her husband. And if she does, you will be marked for death.

Just stop. Do not have any more contact with this chick. It's not going to go anywhere, you will end up getting hurt emotionally... and, of course, perhaps physically as well.

The preceding was very serious advice. Look. This is my serious face. :squint: