I need some serious help v.Diet related

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by TwistedMind, Mar 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

OK, so heres the thing I get little to no exercise. I cant lift, im scared to run, I am considering a Jump Rope. Anyways what I need help with is this.

I need a diet, not a 1 time thing, not trying to lose water weight, not trying to be arnold just shed some fat. The catch is My refridgerator is the size of a Ice Chest and a small ice chest at that think 12 pack of beer size. I DO NOT have a stove or microwave or any other reliable means of heating food.

In case your wondering I am a truck driver. The food also needs to be redilly available, I cant park a semi truck @ some specialty grocery store, need to be able to fnd it in most conveniance stores or major chains such as wal mart, HEB etc..

Can you guys help me, other than Tuna im really stuck. I mean baby carrots, apples, oranges etc are a given, any kind of fruit that dosnt need to be refridgerated i can do. I cant eat TUNA everyday i just cant do it.

Also any other suggestions on a workout routine that can be performed in a space roughly the size of a closet. Im terrified of getting ran over running around a truckstop parking lot.

Flame away

2. deadbolt

deadbolt New Member

bolt a squat rack to the top of your trailer

3. gnp

gnp New Member

invest in a pair of clubbells and some bands, other than that idk what to tell you

4. chickenadobo

chickenadobo New Member

sandbag or keg + dragging sled you can keep in your truck and bust them out whenever you get a break on the road. you can do a lot with those items.

might have to rely on meal bars or something you can buy in bulk and just eat whenever to supplement your nutrition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.