i need some serious feedback!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mightymike, Jan 16, 2006.

1. mightymike

mightymike New Member

Hey, i just need some feedback on my sitution. thanks!

I move back to mass from california in august 2004, i work and save money to move back out to california in april 2005. I meet a girl in jan 2005. I say i'll never stay for a girl, but she begged and i just fell in love with her, so i did it. We go out till oct 2005 and she dumps me! she dumped me cause she had jealously issues with girl friends of mine and the fact in a fight we had i said "how can we have a relationship in the future if you get jealous at like everything i do". so she dumped me on that reason and the reason she just needed to be by herself and figure out why she acts the way she does.

I tried to get back with her for 3weeks straight, i was misreable until i saw a hicky on her neck. That set me off, but helped me get over her. she said she was drunk at a bar when she got it and almost got "molested". so i just said to myself "fuck it, im moving back to california next summer".. we dont talk for 2months, she then like comes out of nowhere and wants me back. I start to have feelings again since we hung out and messed around, but i kept telling myself i cant stay again! i cant stay again!.

she apologized for everything, said she regrets everything and asked me back out. its been going on and off with asking me back out, hanging out then after we hang out she says she cant talk to me anymore cause it hurts too much to know i don't want a relationship with her anymore... but you know, i'd like to go back out with her, but too many things keep telling me no...

so where im getting at is...if you were in my sitution, would you stay AGAIN? or would you say fuck it and go out to california, live and start life out there? any feed back would be so good.

-mike:sadwavey:

oh yeah now shes saying this is my choice and pretty much my fault we arnt back together... wtf?!

2. jonno

jonno New Member

"i stayed last time, come with me this time." ;)

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I was in love with my girlfriend and she didn't give me any type of problems and I still moved away from her.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, there are plenty of other fish in the sea, and she doesn't even sound like a good catch anyways.

4. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

Wow man this is a tough one. From the outside point of view it easy to reccomend you say fuck it and move to california. I mean hell she already broke up with you once, and this time if she gets jealous again, which odds say she will, you are going to be in the same boat next year. I say move to california and if she wants to come with fine. if not fine. do what you want and what will make you happy man that is the best advice i can give.

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

i think she is just trying to see if you will stay "for her" and if you do she will lose interest.

6. Bella

Bella New Member

Im with you on this one. You did something somewhat life changing for her by staying when you had the plan to move. Well now it's time for her to do something life changing for you. And to "blame" you for not being together and it's your fault for moving thats just plain childish.

7. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

move to cali and soak up the sun. you dont need that bs

8. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

i'd never move for a significant other, but that's just me. don't give up your dreams and goals to HOPE on someone keeping their promise. :nono:

if it's meant to be, it'll happen... that's always been my motto :)

9. Metal Injection

Metal Injection New Member

Why would you want a chick that is playing mind games with you. You sound like a sucessfull guy to be able to move around when you please. I'm sure you can do better than this trick ass hoe. Move to Cali bro.

10. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

This is an easy one. Dump her.

For a variety of reasons you have to understand she likes that fact that you have a backbone and have moved on. But to lower your standards and take her back will compromise your backbone, so she will dump you again. Basically, you are telling her you are a sucker ... and you cannot do that.

It's like she spit in your face, and now you are thinking "Oh, hey, that was no big deal, I can let it slide." If you do get back with her, I predict she cheats on you.

And, for reference, don't talk about your ex's with your current GF, and don't hang out with other women. Most women will be upset by this, which is probably something that screwed you in the first place.

11. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

i think in a situation like this, YOU KNOW whats right. you knwo deep inside of you. so do it.

12. Creature546

Creature546 New Member

think past what is good for now and to what is on down the road your young and i am sure alot of people are going to tell you the same thing that they told me when i did kinda the same post about becky

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=579584&highlight=advice

Seth